Post your picture

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rosselli, May 10, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

We need to post pictures again. Last time we got some good ones. Since I promised to post a "normal" one last time (all I had was firebreathing), here's a great shot of me and two of my best freinds. From the left, me, Jonas, Jeremiah. Are we sexy, or what?
    [​IMG]

Here is me and my ex-girlfreind. Not quite as good of a picture of me.
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Thanks to Canis, I now have working images on a different site.

2. Canis

Canis New Member

3. Wolf

Wolf New Member

4. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

5. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I'd show my picture....but the results I got from showing it on Chaosinn...I think not. :p

6. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Man, Sea Dog and Wolf look almost exactly alike. Most likely because they are brothers.
    EDIT: Also, you two are pretty pale for Australians, aren't you? Shouldn't you be getting more sun down there?

7. Silvara

Silvara New Member

8. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Wow, you are pretty cute. And that's not even that great of a picture. Oh wait, aren't you fourteen? JAILBAIT!
    Yeah, so obviously I like the dark women.

9. Silvara

Silvara New Member

15, actually. :p
    And I do look a bit strange in that picture, but that's cause I was trying to take a picture of myself by holding the digital camera in front of a mirror so I could both look at the camera and see what it would look like. Those complicated ideas I get late at night...

10. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

You're 15? :heart: :heart: :heart: so... *wink wink* how YOU doin? lmao! anyway, given that both Jar and Jinxed are mad at me for bailing out on the little sex group we had going with Retard and MrNobodie, I'm not going to post a picture cause I know they'll insult me cause they can't find an ass as succulent as mine. :lol:

11. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

I like it how you can see right up your nostrils :p
    Q don't be afraid just post your picture. You too Matt.
    Sigurd you look less tank than I thought you were.

I didn't think that me and my brother looked very alike and I'm sure he doesn't. We're both pretty pale seeing as we're mainly polish and scottish.

12. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Yeah, I haven't been working out at all this semester, but I'm going to be doing it hardcore starting in the summer. Which is basically after Wedensday, my last final exam. I'm considering taking Creatine to bulk up fast.
    Yeah, you look alike. What I meant was, shouldn't you be tanned? You both look like you live in northern climates.

13. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Actually, it's winter here now, but that pic was taken around Autumn. Robert's pic was taken a while ago. Actually, the tan on my arms is pretty good. And no, we don't look at all alike. I'm ass ugly, and my bro is considered handsome, at least that's what I'm told.

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Also, they live in Melbourne. That city, and it's accursed lack of adequate sunlight, are what I blame on my inability to tan these days.

Sigurd, Jeremiah's side burns are some cool shit...although you are giving off the obedient-15-year-old-South-American-Catholic-son-from-the-1970's vibe in the top photo...I think it has to do with the clothes.

Also, until I get a decent photo of me (i.e. not horribly resized ID or me acting like a fool) you'll all just have to imagine what I look like. Although in my own self-deprecating opinion, I don't think I'm ugly, but I do think I make average look good.

15. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I posted my pics on a couple of occasions before, I don't have any new ones so it's kinda pointless.

That guy with sideburns on Sigurd's pic looks like a crossover between Virgil and Wolverine.

16. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Yes, I aspire to one day have sideburns such as those. I've never heard of such a vibe, though, I was going more for obedient-but-murderous-ninteen-year-old-Italian-Catholic-son-from-the-1920's.

I bet you're sexy.

He actually does, strangely enough. The Wolverine resemblence is completely intentional, but he has never played Arcanum.

17. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Here I am:

[​IMG]
    my back
    [​IMG]
    me in school
    [​IMG]
    me at home

18. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

19. Canis

Canis New Member

I love Swedes. :heart:

Unless you're under 18, in which case I meant to say that you're a very nice looking little boy. Uhuh. Uhuh.

20. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Mathboy....your head! I...what the fuck???

Sea Dog and Wolf- I don't see much of a resemblance, but then again I can barely make out Sea Dog's pic. I wouldn't say you're ugly, Wolf, but definatly not OMG TAKE MY VIRGINITY hot. (That is reserved for mrnobodie alone, with his freckles and mullet.)

As for my picture...um...no.

Our Host!