Please like me!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Zekuta, Dec 22, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Zekuta

Zekuta New Member

What do i do if my followers dislike me ? :(
    How do i change their reaction.. How do i make them like me more ?

2. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Followers have feelings apparently. If you kill innocent people in Arcanum, good natured followers like Magnus will dislike you. Be good- and their reaction will grow. Be more beautiful and charismatic- and they will like you more. If the followers reaction drops really low- talk to them, they might give you an idea what they want. Magnus usually wants dwarven snuff, Sogg prefers wine...

3. Zekuta

Zekuta New Member

Well.. i have The "Dog" ( Worthless mutt ) And Chukka, and Virgil, and the undead guy.. cant remember his name :D

They are all about 40 reaction ! how do i make them like me more

4. Solaris

Solaris New Member

And which one doesn't like you? It can't be the dog, unless you hit him in combat too often. The undead guy is evil, Chukka is good, how do you manage to keep them both?
    Oh and pray tell how did you get Chukka? I want him too! Did you already do all the Bates investigations?
    And where do you get that undead guy? I would want to at least have a look!

5. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Don't get too evil, & not at all good. Or CH 20.

If you have the open slot, Bates will offer him to you before the Isle of Dispair. There is another piece to it as well that I have not figgured out. Race? GB's reaction %? :-?

The Anchent Temple. He is the skeleton in the locked room. Talk to him, don't kill hiim. You can hear his story without being evil, and a good story it is, but he will not jion with those who follow "the path of the righteous."

40 ain't bad. Below 20 is. Wear the Smoking Jacket / Elegant Dress. There are 2 pieces of jewelery that help & a few blessings as well.

Our Host!