OK so what is your Emotional IQ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel Khat, Sep 6, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Would you like me to post more links like this?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

2. Milo

Milo New Member

Well, I went through and picked the most fucked up answers I could and scored a 95 with Expressive as a trait. I have no idea where that puts me since they don't give any frame of reference.

I didn't vote, either. I say go ahead and post as many tests as you want. If people don't want to do them anymore then they'll just stop participating.

3. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

Eros, your Emotional IQ is 117.

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Emotional IQ test. But your Emotional IQ score is much more than just a number: it's an indicator of success.

Research has shown that people with high emotional intelligence scores â€â€￾ not necessarily those with the highest IQ scores â€â€￾ tend to be the most valued and productive employees and have the longest and happiest romantic relationships.

So, where are you most emotionally smart? Your test results show that your strongest suit is emotional management â€â€￾ how much you let your emotions affect the world around you.

4. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Your Emotional IQ is 130.

Your test results show that your strongest suit is empathy — your ability to see things from someone else's point of view.

IQ of 133; EIQ of 130.

5. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

Then can you see how much I think you suck? 8)

JUST A JOKE!!!! But since your EIQ is so much higher then mine you likely already knew that :razz:
    Stop looking at me like that! :eek:

IQ of 127; EIQ of 117

6. Luchaire

Luchaire New Member

Hmmm...

IQ 142
    EIQ 116
    :-?

7. Milo

Milo New Member

So I guess that 95 isn't all that bad of a score. I don't know what this says about me...

I picked what I thought were really screwed up answers and didn't do to badly. Maybe I should take the test honestly and find out how screwed up I really am.

8. Ferret

Ferret New Member

For the love of all that's good and holy NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

9. Milo

Milo New Member

Yeah, I probably shouldn't do that.

I can't take one of these honestly anyway. I always end up picking the answer that I think I should pick because I'm an enabler, and lack a sense-of-self while displaying blabbidyblabbidy blah.

10. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

It would be nice if you could pick quizes that don't make you pay to find out what they mean.

Try http://www.thespark.com.

11. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

"So, where are you most emotionally smart? Your test results show that your strongest suit is perception ? your ability to pick up on what others are feeling."

True, true....

12. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Jonathan, your Emotional IQ is 123.

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Emotional IQ test. But your Emotional IQ score is much more than just a number: it's an indicator of success.

Research has shown that people with high emotional intelligence scores â€â€￾ not necessarily those with the highest IQ scores â€â€￾ tend to be the most valued and productive employees and have the longest and happiest romantic relationships.

So, where are you most emotionally smart? Your test results show that your strongest suit is empathy â€â€￾ your ability to see things from someone else's point of view.

13. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

Their IQ test was HELL! :puke: Don't ever send me back there AGAIN!!! (I'll be good I promise :eek: )

Results:

Your results have been tabulated, and your IQ is...

That's above average. Here's how you compare to the other people your age who've taken the IQ test:

people dumber than you (69%)
    people as smart as you (2%)
    people smarter than you (29%

- Overall, women have an average IQ of 97.
    - Men average 104.
    - The smartest age is 48.
    - The dumbest is 13.

Who's your Daddy NOW 3:)

14. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

Well, yeah. That's the serious one. Try the Purity Test 0:)

15. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Hmm... I'm:

- 87% datable

- Apparently 'definitely a woman' (86% confidence) - damn, I think somethings wrong.....

- 83% pure

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are hopeless in the pursuit of manhood:

"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a godlike (and annoying) sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 54% Un-telligent

JUDGE
    (Dominant Introvert Concrete Thinker )

Like just 3% of the population you are a JUDGE (DICT). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you some complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. But don't think you don't act like a bitch a lot of the time. You jump into arguments and hold grudges like crazy. Try jumping into the sack and holding buttocks, instead. You could probably use some love.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing and arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although you are introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that your friends appreciate and your enemies fear. God help them. God help all of us

Edit - Just thought I'd add, that more than half of this is complete toss. The 'datable' and 'pure' statistics are about the only even remotely true parts, along with one or two points in the other text.

16. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Ferret, what a coincidence, I'm a Judge too. That's not too surprising though, is it?

As for my emotional IQ, well, if it doesn't register, that won't be surprising, because I bury my emotions so deep I can never find them when I need them, except for rage and anger, which I keep close and let them run loose far too often.

My emotional IQ is 113. The test is absolute crap - a psychologist or anyone like that would rate as an absolute genius. Anyone who's done one of those body language courses, or something in communication would have a huge advantage.

That is really not me. I can't pick up on subtleties half the time, and the other half I imagine them. I don't really think you can just plonk someone down in an emtional IQ class - it's not a definable quality.

And apparently I was born on a Friday.

17. Kozmo_Naut

Kozmo_Naut New Member

"Henrik, your Emotional IQ is 123.

So, where are you most emotionally smart? Your test results show that your strongest suit is empathy â€â€￾ your ability to see things from someone else's point of view."

IQ 135
    EQ 123

But then again... I never trust these kinds of tests...

18. Windmills

Windmills New Member

IQ - 135
    EIQ - 121

If nothing else, a good way to blow 5 minutes. :)

19. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i was born on monday...

oh! and my EIQ thingie is 123, with extra marks in empathy, or something...

and i'd put down my IQ, but nobody'd believe me.

20. gamenut

gamenut New Member

IQ-141(according to an online test,don't trust those things)
    EIQ-119(don't trust these either)

My strongest point is empathy. How fucked up is that? I can never tell what people are thinking.

Our Host!