Nothing to do with arcanum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phoenix, May 14, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

2. Campos

Campos New Member

There is a consensus among the American public that the government's war on marijuana is misguided, ineffective and unnecessarily punitive," said NORML Executive Director Keith Stroup. "The public recognizes that adults who smoke marijuana responsibly are not criminals and they do not want to spend our nation's limited police resources arresting and jailing them."

In addition, 40 percent of respondents also said that they favored the legalization of small amounts of marijuana. That figure is more than double the percentage of Americans who endorsed legalization in 1986. Fifty-one percent of respondents said they opposed the legalization of small quantities of pot, and nine percent were unsure
    http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=5452 :) :)
    Persephone? Do you live in Maryland? If so...Medical marijuana legislation is already underway in two states. On March 25, the Maryland House of Delegates overwhelmingly approved H.B. 1222, the Darrell Putman Compassionate Use Act, which removes criminal penalties for the medical use of marijuana. QUESTION: Do you favor decriminalizing the possession of marijuana, or should the possession of marijuana remain a criminal offense? Favor Decrimilization 34%. Possession Remain a Crime 54%. No answer 12%. http://www.garesearch.com/Surveys/MD%20 ... issues.htm
    12% no answer is pretty high. Mabey they were too :) . I am done with this topic. Oh yea, for the record, not that I really care. I never said doing drugs was a good thing. :cool:_ and , this part I really couldnt care less about, a few of my edits were a responce to others. Who posted after me, like Snowmane. New to forums. I got it now. 8)

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You know, I bet if you visited some hardcore Christian sites and the like you could find surveys and other sorts of related crap that said the exact opposite of the statistics you're claiming. Surveys and statistics can say anything you want them to if you're good enough at. They're just a load of horseshit and totally meaningless these days, and people claim to realise it but still use them anyway.

4. Morden279

Morden279 New Member

I've done drugs, but only the light stuff, a few joints here and there.

As for the harder stuff like cocane and heroin, I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole. People say there's "no difference" between all drug taking, but believe me, there is. I've suffered no ill-effects from smoking cannabis, but I know for a fact that the afformentioned drugs can seriously screw you up.

Regards,
    Morden

5. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Winners do steroids by the gallon.

I did not touch on the performance enhancers in my last post. Those are far more dangerous than the recreationals, or even the opiates, but your high school coach will tell you how to get them. Ephedra, ephedrine, & pusedoephedrine have killed people. Heathy, young, athelitic people, yet they are still available OTC. If marijuanna could add .040 to someone's batting average, it would be OTC as well.

Y'all haven't even heard my discourse on speed yet. Keep quoting propaganda & you will get that one too.

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yeah, I didn't actually mean for people to take my statement seriously.

7. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Then you should have put a rolleyes or some such after it. Or you could have used a comic varient of a propaganda line such as "Only users loose drugs."

Don't post statments you don't really agree with, & dont care to defend.

Don't quote government propaganda in any case. If you agree with a piece of agitprop, rephrase it, then post. You look so much more inteligent that way.

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I MEANT IT AS A FUCKING JOKE YOU RETARD!!!

I shouldn't have to use retarded smilies to get my point across either, and I never intended to defend that viewpoint in any case.

9. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Jar, I don't think calling people names helps your cause.

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Our Host!