Nobodies magickal mystary tour

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrnobodie, Dec 2, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. team a

team a New Member

fuck yeah!

as for the election, I think there were a lot of people who voted against Kerry as much as they voted for Bush. Then again, the obverse is also true. I doubt that moderate conservatives would vote for Kerry, though, because let's face it, he was unelectable. In fact, i'd suggest that it probably wouldn't be pleasant to even have a conversation with him.

than again, voting for Bush couldn't have been a particularly religious experience for many people. but, a wartime president always has a shot, no matter what he's done. Factor in a significant perspective of the vote for this.

as for Farenheit 9/11, it came out months before the election. it seems unlikely that it would have been widely known to people of a right-leaning perspective. good or bad, Machael Moore has done some things to make conservatives not ignore but avoid his documentaries. and, it doesn't matter what was true, just what people knew at the time, and seeing commercials for a documentary on tv is probably not enough to make people change their vote

2. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

I love Brugge. It's fantastic. It's hard to describe but, everythings just so relaxed and informal... plus there's so much good beer, it's like.... perfect. Just perfect. Out of all the places i've been, Brugge would have to be top of the list by a very clear & distinct margin.

3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You have like, what, one day left there before you leave though. It's time to knock up a few ladies and leave the country.

4. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

I am just about (30-45mins) to leave Brugge, yes. However, I've still got another three days in Brussels where I'm going to do day trips to Ghent & Antwerp from.

5. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I will never watch anything made by Michael Moore. While I don't like Bush, I hate him even more. His movie was NOT a documentary. It was social commentary, and had a very heavily-handed political bias and objective. I refuse to support him by adding one more view to his movie.

6. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Pretty narrow-mided of you. A shame.

7. DarkFool

Yes, I'll confess that in this aspect I am narrow-minded, but as far as I'm aware, all of it was just anti-Bush propoganda, most of which had about as many facts supporting it as Gore's crappy Global Warming garbage. I gotta say, I get a chuckle outta being called narrow-minded. I think it's the first time in my life this has ever occured.

8. Dark Elf

Media:
    Anyone could be narrow-minded depending on the circumstances. As for Michael Moore, many have questioned his credibility. He might be your average left-wing hypocrit, he might be spot on. I just can't be bothered to give a fuck.

9. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

I now see why you put the "Fool" in your name.

10. DarkFool

*chuckles* Actually, the DarkFool was about the last thing I could think of, and is a joke. Since you made a remark about it, I'm now going to explain. :p I started out as Matt Thorn here, but nobody calls me that anymore, even. After a few months of being here, I requested that Jinxx change my name to Silvio-Arjunza, as Matt Thorn was an adoption of an alias used by a girl I'd been dating (her alias was Lily Thorn). After several months here, I was banned. I then returned as SilverKing, and was banned after one post. I waited a few months, and returned as Spamminister. I think it took a week to get banned that time. After that I disappeared away, and occupied myself with other things, and then returned as DarkFool. The name isn't a mockery of myself, but is a medieval name for fate. I can't recall why I chose it, I think the point was an attempt at making a barbed comment regarding my being here fate, or some crap like that. Since then, I've been here. Now you know the history of this name, and my history on this forum. Don't you now know better than to ask? :p

As far as narrow-minded goes, I'd like to say that I'mn't. I do dislike Michael Moore extremely, but I don't like Bush either. I'm quite strongly liberal, but not the point that I'm an extremist. :)

11. Dark Elf

Media:
    You're an extremist when it comes to smileys and your number of accounts though.

Also, you forgot about Twillights Hammer and possibly a few others.

12. wobbler

Anyone who dosn't watch the movies that someone has made out of principal is a narrowminded fool, in my opinion.

13. Dark Elf

Media:
    I've found that analyzing the stuff you disagree with to be one of the best things you can possibly do.

For example, reading the SCUM manifesto cemented my already intense hatred for feminism, and gave me a few more arguments against it to boot. I support equal rights, but modern feminism really isn't about that anymore.

14. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

Has anyone else here seen 'Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed'?

15. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Who cares!... give me beers I need to try, damn you! I've tried quite a lot but, I know there's still hundreds I haven't. God-damn fucking useless eurotrash! help me get pished!!!!

JJ, nice to see you back dude.... now tell me BEERS!!!!!!!!!!

16. Dark Elf

Media:
    Not even half past six and you were already drunk by then?

Well done! :thumbup:

17. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Try 13:00 mofo, AND STILL NO FUCKING BEERS!!!!!!

18. wobbler

Well, there is a swedish beer called "humlan" I think.

But I don't think you can find that anywhere outside sweden.

19. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

What up fuckers? Well, I be back in Aus... well I got back on the 3rd of July but that's not important. Please be forgiving on my lack of appearences the last few months I've been very busy doing very very little. I'm stealing my aunt's intrenetweb's due to having no internet access/availability where I'm living right now (very small rural community, that's actually classified as a village). Hopefully I'll be moving back to Wagga sometime in the new month, so maybe, I can get back to sharing the love to all my loving friends and comrades... & if I could be arsed you pricks might get a call in.

20. Dark Elf

Media:
    Well done dickwad. So now that you're an unemployed bum who've spent all his money on a trip through Europe, a substantial portion of which took place in the quite overrated capital of an embarrassingly defunct empire, all that remains is that should your aunt be hot, upload pictures.

Our Host!