Nobodies magickal mystary tour

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrnobodie, Dec 2, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Well then, upload pictures or fear my wrath! :p

2. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Well never let it be said that I don't give my all for you bastards, so this me on the flight to amsterdam here. I kinda took this by accident.

3. Dark Elf

Media:
  4. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

5. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Sigh... really DE, that was.... beyond bad. Well, in order to compensate for that, here's a shot of the English coast as I was flying over it and about 10 seconds before I took that accidental footograph*. Sorry about the low picture quality as we were actually flying through the cloud cover at this point.

*Now that's how you do a punny.

6. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

So, how many of you bitches missed me?.... none?... fuckin' typical. Anyway, Paris was an absolutly lovely city that's full of the most stuck up arrogant pricks I've ever seen. Every stereotype of French people is nearly 100% spot on & has pretty much killed any desire to go back & spend any more time exploring the rest of France for me. the (very) few that weren't, were those that served me & wanted my money ie:- store's & begger's which were everywhere I went. I saw guys dressed up as old ladies and walking round with limp's who I could only tell were guy's due to their shawls being pulled so far over their faces they have to keep looking up to see if anyones coming & I was able to see them clearly. I even had some come up to me and ask me in rediculously PERFECT english if I spoke english & hand me a piece of paper saying they were a refugee from (insert country here, usually Bosnia), and they needed money to keep living or one that said every person of their family (but them) was sick in hospital & the doctors weren't going to release them till the bill was paid... atleast they're creative.
    Rosie, the Catacombs you told me to go and see were closed, apparently for renovations, I say apparently because when I went there there was 4-5 guys stopping anyone from entering with no explantion why just a repetitive "Non non, you go, you go". No signs, nothing. I only found out why as I spoke to a Canadian guy who read about in a newspaper. apart from that I got to see everything else I wanted to, so, yip fucking skip for me.

7. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

So women are all hot and intellectual like and want nothing but sex or didn't you test that stereotype out?

8. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

I tried... god, how I tried but, I got more of a response from the walls then the locals.

9. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

So, I'm in Berlin. First thing, once again (not so)ezyjet managed to make things difficult by not displaying the gate number for my flight untill 10 mins before we were meant to take off where it went from "please wait" to "closing gate 12" and 100 people started running for the gate only to arrive and there's no one there, not even a plane. Till a few minutes later two women arrive and start checking tickets and letting us into the lounge after telling us that due to the high winds and rain we'd be about 45 mins delayed. Then to top that off, once we land in berlin the pilot comes over the intercom and tells us ( and this is word for word), "that due to the rail workers strike there are no buses or Ubahn (underground) trains running and very limited Sbahn trains and good luck getting to you're destination unless you can afford a taxi". Even better then all that there was fuck all information or signage about what was happening with the strike untill I made my way (eventually) to the platforms after buying the wrong kind of ticket than what I wanted, which was a three day one instead of a week long pass and after talking to the lady on station duty (who spoke very little english) and a young guy who was cleaning the trains and station (who did speak english) they were able to tell me what trains I needed to get to a station about a kilometer away from my hostel and I could walk the rest of the way. And to top it all off I needed to find an ATM to get some Euro's out so I could pay for everything. Do you think I could find one?. No, for a while I didn't think there were any in Berlin at all, there was none in the airport, I looked, none in the train station at the airport, I looked, I didn't even see any on my way walking through Berlin to the Hostel. Oh, you better believe I fucking looked. Then, when I asked the chick on reception where the nearest ATM was, she just looked at me blankely and said "What's an ATM?". At this point I was thinking "Oh... fuck". And not feeling very confident about my time in Berlin being a pleasant &/or enjoyable one untill I actually described what an ATM was & did and she finally exclaimed "Oh!, a bank". "Just go to the corner, turn right, & it's a hundred meters down the road". It would appear that they don't have them on the street level you have to go into the building's to get to them, hence why I didn't see any.
    On the upside the hostel is lovely, immaculately clean, cheap as all buggery and it turns out that starting today WIFI access is free, (when it works which, so far, I've been unable to even detect the hostel's network let alone connect to it)you just need to tell them how long you want it for and they give you the password for it.
    That's all I got for this update I'll give another in a few days with my impressions/thought's/ruminations on Germany land & it's fun loving, Jew burning peoples.

10. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

HOLY FUCK!!!!!

Ok, you know Jeanette the Malky bitch in VtM:B who looks like this...

[​IMG]

There's a chick who just walked into the internetcafe that looks just like her and she's seven different kinds of hotness that makes me want to rub one out right now.

11. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

oohhh, picture, please post a picture:)

12. Dark Elf

Media:
    I worked with a German once. We were changing one of the rotors on a sawmill intake last summer. Must have been one of the most arrogant and stuck-up people I've ever met. Hope your "Jeanette" isn't like that. :)

13. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Screen shot or it didn't happen.

14. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

You meant certainly, book burning peoples. They have never burned Jews.

My father has once been there, to visit there a camp, were mine grandfather was kept prison. The Germans, who led the tour, pretended that there was nothing special about the camp.

15. Dark Elf

Media:
    Quoted for stupidity. What the hell do you think they did after they'd gassed the Jews to death? I mean, it's not like they had BIG HONKING CREMATORIES at the death camps to dispose of the corpses right?

16. Arthgon

Yes, I have seem to forgotten that, they did have BIG HONKING CREMATORIES. Also they did make from their bones soap, and they even sold the hair of the Jews.

17. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

Oh! Oh man....that new avie is just precious. Haha. Oh god.

Ha!

....ok I'm done.

18. Arthgon

Has anyone been to such working camp in Germany?.

19. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

All right cocksuckers lidten up, I drunk off my arse, & i need mnore beer so fuck you all . and good night .

20. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was in a concentration camp in my past life. The one I never fucking had.

Our Host!