Nobodies magickal mystary tour

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrnobodie, Dec 2, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    When do you leave London and explore the rest of Europe?

2. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Read the last sentence of my last post... honestly, do you fuckers even pretend to pay any attention any more...

3. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

4. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

5. Dark Elf

Media:
  6. Bunny

Bunny New Member

It's too long. And we're lazy fatasses.

Maybe the Intalian chicks were friends with the masturbating lady?

7. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

We kind of skim read until we hit the sex.

8. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

nobodie, this thread is furkin useless without pics.

I.....I don't believe you.... :D

9. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

10. wobbler

I think he has been killed in an ganster action involving nothing but nobodie and some italian chicks cousins.

11. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

I hope he didn't join in with one of those self-diddling fatties he wrote about...

12. Bunny

Bunny New Member

It was the vibrator. I told him not to stick it in too deep, but would he listen to me... :cry:

13. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

As always Rosie your harshest command fills me with an irresistable urge to comply.

THE UPDATE.
    I've been sitting in the hostel bar drinking and talking to people and drinking. Went to the Tate Modern just to see the Picasso's they got and to take a photo from as high as I could get. Was hoping to climb right to the top of that tower but wasn't allowed to. Photobucket is being a bitch & I can't seem to upload now so I'll put it up later for you.

14. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Right I got Photobucket to work so here's the shot I took on the seventh floor of the Tate Modern looking North towards St Pauls Cathederal. In the spirit of the whole artsy thing I went for a "avant garde" type shot which you'll see if you click here. Unfortunatly it seems my camera is incapable of dual focusing so the fore shot is out of focus but the label is still somewhat readable atleast.

15. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

that wasn't harsh. now, if i'd said "where's my update, bitch?" that would've been harsh.

and thank you for complying. when you get to paris you should visit the catacombs. but don't take any of the bones; they search you on the way out.

16. wobbler

Are we to understand you know this from personal experience?

17. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

I refuse to answer that on the grounds that I may incriminate myself.

18. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Well I'm all caught up my sleep now, so i'll give a quick update for you all.
    I went to Amsterdam for a week & only got back to London last night, Ezyjet my arse. First off the flight to Amsterdam was delayed for an hour & a half due to fog, that was fine it gave me chance to get something to eat and a beerskie. But, then on the flight back, it was originaly an hour & a quarter delayed, then, two & fifty, untill eventually it was four & a quarter hours late that the plane actually took off.
    Amsterdam itself, was... well, kick. ass. It's so fucking small it's ridiculous, for those with the ability to use google earth I walked from my hostel, which was behind the Amsterdam Concert House, to Centraal station in just under an hour. That is only about two Km's straight line but the streets are unbelieveably twisty & windy if you don't pay real good attention you will get lost very easily untill you learn the way around. But, it is really small & everything's really close together & it's easy to find where you are with even an average quality map showing only major area's/buildings. The few people I asked for help were amazingly helpful it was great, but the (very) few police I saw seemed unable to smile. I felt like tickling them till I noticed they were carrying semi-automatic rifles, I chose not to at that point.
    The Van Gogh Museum is great, was everything i wanted. Madame Tussaud's is damn creepy, they got real actor's who yell & jump at you from cages... do NOT partake anything remotely psychotropic befrore hand... also the statues range from really creepy looking to down right wierd. it seems also that "famous" people aren't very tall/big as I'm not quite six foot and yet I was atleast half a head taller then most statues & Klyie Minogue barely came up to my chest.
    Now to business... the coffeeshops range from small, poorly lit, not much seating joints through to more of a slightly better lit McDonalds/Starbucks, feel/environment thing that I personally found distracting & almost offensive for some reason.
    Next week I'm off to Paris, so I'll give another update & review of my travels then.
    Not much photo's to show as I didn't take very many just during Madame Tussaud's & the flight over and take off, as this was the first time I'd flown during the daytime so I was able to see things & whatnot.

19. Dark Elf

Media:
    If I'm not mistaken, Kylie is one of the little people.

Lots of sexy per inch.

Standard Amsterdam Question: You didn't take a walk through the Red Light District did you?

20. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Oh hell yeah.

Who sir?, me sir?, no sir... well... ~grins~

Our Host!