Nobodies magickal mystary tour

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrnobodie, Dec 2, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

What up fuckers!, Here I am in the merry old land of England and suprise suprise it's fucking raining & I'm drenched, I hate this country already and it's only been a few hours. The hostel I'm staying in is a real shit hole as well, but, I'm not suprised as I'm paying shit all for it so it works out fairly even over-all. And now my time is up on this comp and I need to sleep, so, good night & fuck you all. More updates to follow when I could be bothered.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Glad to hear that someone hates England with the same fervor as I do. I would have suckered you into trying marmite, but since you're Australian and vegemite is supposed to be marginally worse, it's a pleasure I simply won't have.

Is breakfast included? Full English Breakfasts are actually quite nice, if a bit hard on the arteries.

3. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Good for you. Any plans on when your leaving then?

4. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

They're both God-awful. But I'm able to tolerate the sickeningly salty marmite on toast (my uncle brought some home after visiting his family in England). It's still not something to enjoy...kinda like twiglets.

5. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

If you stop by France liquor is supposed to be much cheaper than in England.

6. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

It also has an ineffective air of superiority, simply from being stored in France.

7. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

DE- yes, breakfast is included, however, it's little more than a choice of cold (by the time you get there unless you're there JUST as it comes out of the toaster) toast and cornflakes with another choice between a jug of water &/or a jug of what I thought was juice but turned out to be cordial (flavour indeterminate).

Wobbles- I got my fight back home to Aus on the 1st of July till then it's open all the way baby.

Blinks- I do plan to stop in France around and for the new year, also I want to check out the Lourve Museum and take a photo of David's doodle.

Coming soon... photo's of nobodies walk around London.... Tower bridge to Buckingham palace.

8. Dark Elf

Media:
    Not to come off as pathetic fucking loser of an inbred tourist, but if you want to get around and see all the necessary bits of London you could always use the tour buses.

Saw Buckingham Palace. Wasn't impressed.

That sucks. At the bed & breakfasts I stayed at they served fried eggs, bacon, sausages, beans, tomatoes, toast and all kinds of stuff I actually happen to like. So what if it shortens my life expectancy, quality before quantity and all...

9. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Ok, it's gonna be a lazy day today so I'm show some happy snaps for ingrate's....

Up first London Bridge...
    second, the HMS Belfast... twice...
    moving down the Thames westward the Globe Theatre... and the rest of the building...
    my personal favorite the Tate Building... teehee, phallic,
    the millennium bridge...
    two birds...
    a little boat with a big bow wave...
    a millitary helicopter that went screaming over head really low...
    now it get's interesting... the London eye... (tilt head to side), the top half... standing at the base of the support cables looking up them...
    now, for all the security around checking people as they got on the eye, the was NO-ONE anywhere near me as I was climbing on the concrete pillars the cables go into as I was taking that photo.
    Ok these are on the Eye from each "window" looking around London...
    number one
    number two
    number three
    number four
    number five
    number six
    number seven
    a high shot of Big Ben
    number eight
    number nine
    number ten
    level with Big Ben
    Dali... it's really dark, sorry.
    "do you have a licence for those droids"
    a long shot of the Eye
    across the road from Downing street
    read the sign
    down Downing street
    squirrel fighting with birds
    squirrel running from birds after birds get re-enforcements
    long shot of statue in front of Buckingham Palace
    man with lion
    lady with lion
    and finally Buckingham Palace

Well fucktards, here ends installment one of Nobodie's magickal mystary tour, I hope you enjoy this as much as I hated typing all this shit in.... I'm too nice to you mofo's... peace out bitch's.

10. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Wow I actually can't believe it is not raining over there, what's wrong?

11. Dark Elf

Media:
    Same thing when I was there, was usually sunny, hardly ever rained.

Nice pictures hardbodie! I detected a distinct lack of nipples though...

12. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

When I was there, it was sun in the morning, but on the afternoon the rain came.

And nice shots Nobodie.

13. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I stayed at a place in Bayswater that had wonderful breakfast! I dunno how much it was though... the price of it was included with my trip to Uganda. ^_^

14. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Ok, quick update as I run past reception to the bar... more photo's coming tomorrow* of the changing of the gaurd and statues and stuff... now, I got to run asI'vesomeone waiting for me in thebar & she's fiiiine**.

*when I damn well feel like it.
    **half drunk.

15. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Giddy up mother fuckers, here we go again.... some of the pics aren't that good a quality but you'll understand why as I go.

up first Nelson's Column... & foutain shot 1... & foutain shot 2... now these girls are smoking hot and I managed to sneak a quick one off of them without them noticing however they did notice me following them for a bit as I tried to get a good perve in.... whores... here's a statue behind the column & another on the other side.
    Now these next four pics here, here, here & here are of the four sides at the base of Nelson's Column.
    This apparently is Frederick Duke of York, with a close up... now how did I know who this was?... it said so here. Some dude on a horse that's being used as a place to park motor cycle's. I think one of them belonged to this dude. As for this... I got no idea what this is, but it looked pretty cool.
    Just after this shot I held out my hand to it & the little bastard ran right up my arm & jumped off my shoulder, scaring the shit out of me.
    And now we reach the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, where I'd taken a shit load of photo's but when I tried to upload them from my camera, it turns out about 90% of them were somehow corrupted and promptly disappeared into the magical world of file-does-not-exist, so I'm left only shot's of the very beginning and end, but, to be truthful it was very dis-appointing and not at all what I was expecting. So these are the existing guards coming out to parade, here, here, here & here. Then the two bands representing each of the two guards unit's start alternately playing music that didn't really seem to fit into the context of the situation as it was christmas and movie themes like James Bond's Goldfinger, nothing that I thought should of been played a'la regimental/marching music... but anyway, it was during this that I started talking to this chick on the left of the pic, who looked a lot hotter in real life and that pic does her no justice what so ever. It took a while before she acknowledged I was there... but, I just kept asking her her name & to look over here and give me smile so I could take a picture of such a pretty girl, till eventually, seh told me to piss off and leave her alone or she'd get in trouble... now, if this waas meant to dissaude me... the poor dear has no idea, I just kept asking for her name and phone number and what was she doing later, untill she told me her name was Rachel & she was married, but then the chick next to her said no she's not and her name was Bethany... with-in thirty seconds of that they started to marchout and I followed them, trying to see where they went and if I could catch up with her, as she was incredibly good looking but they just went straight back around into the side of the palace where I couldn't get to so unfortunately I had to let her go. This is the only shot of the "replacing" guards I managed to get/recover.
    And here end's another chapter in this story my childrens I plan on hitting up some of the museums in the next week, so look for more shortly.

16. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Did you do Fergie's "London Bridge" ho's dance, nobodie?

And how do you like British teeth?

17. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

No Fergie dance, but I did do the no-pants dance with that french chick in the bar from the weekend. Teeth don't bother me either way, I'm more of a legs, breast and ass man myself, not necessarily in that order though.

18. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Did she sit on your lap and tell you what she wanted for Christmas?

19. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

If by lap, you mean face... then yes, yes she did.

20. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Our Host!