Nobodie, this one's for you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosenshyne, Aug 5, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

click here for tailor made cocktails. if you click on the ingredients, it will show you a short description and availability. absolutely beautiful.

2. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

~sniff~ Ahh Rosie, I've said it before and I'll say it again... if you weren't married, or have a kid, or a woman, I'd love you. Speaking of which, how is Amy the cube headed baby?.

3. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

not quite so cube-headed, and talking. her favorite word is spongebob. she has spongebob pillows, blankets, toys, clothes, and dishes. all curtesy of her grandparents. she also likes to throw things at me, hit her daddy in the head with any available objects, and scream at the top of her lungs. oh, and she loves to watch scary movies. she's totally awesome.

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Like what has she seen? I practically grew up with the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th movies. That's a quality upbringing for you.

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I can remember seeing Nightmare on Elm Street during the day when I was like 8 and it totally made me crap my pants. I think half way through I couldn't watch it anymore and had to leave the lounge room - and it was like, midday.

6. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

right now she's on B-flick horror. while not scary, per se, it's pretty gruesome for someone her age. she also watches south park with me. and she spins around in circles and jumps up and down to punk.

7. Baal

Baal New Member

You’ve got a strange kid, that much better than a normal one.

8. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Scary movies are all good. But the important thing, and I can't stress enough, is she RED? Will she be able to help with the harvest, shoot niggers or, if it comes to it, sleep with relatives?
    I hope to god you raise that kid right. Have fun with your parents :)

Our Host!