No more Fallout 3 .FOPOS 2 instead.BIS all fired by IP.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chrisbeddoes, Dec 9, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. chrisbeddoes

chrisbeddoes New Member

Yes the M^%^%^RNS beancounters
    from

http://www.nma-fallout.com/

2. chrisbeddoes

chrisbeddoes New Member

http://forums.interplay.com/viewtopic.php?t=35616

3. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

FUCK THIS!!!!

Holy shit... must resist the urge to type in all caps...must resist the urge to type in all caps...must resist the urge to type in all caps...must resist the urge to type in all caps...

Ok, fuck interplay, they've destroyed my hopes and dreams. The sad thing is they probably think the fallout series has lost all pc support due to the extremely vocal outrage of the online community after the announcement of FOBOS.

Fallout and fallout 2 and even Fallout Tactics were 3 of the most memorable games i have ever played. The only other games that even come close to sticking in my mind as generating quite as much concern for the storyline are starcraft, final fantasy 7 (sorry, but when it first came out i creamed my pants when i saw the fantasy world it portrayed), and deus ex. The 50's scifi look and the cyberpunk/mad max feel pushed exactly the right buttons in me, i still havent finished arcanum because i really dont care that much, and i'vve had it since june, but i had played through fallout 2 a week after i got it, and i still play it, trying out all its little variations.

I must emphasize that fallout is the perfect fantasy world for this gamer, the next time i get to go through a game as a bad ass punkrock (adjective) gunslinger in a world ravaged by nuclear apocalypse and get stopped by the bridgekeeper from monty python and the holy grail, hell will freeze over.

Our Host!