No God ending?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Goldenboy, Dec 1, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Goldenboy

Goldenboy New Member

Okay here's the endings I got:

Boil rebuild anew, once Pollock and Maug were dead. Bentley renovated and becomes most elegant hotel in Tarant. The owner Caleb Malloy is often found mixing drinks in the hotel bar.

Donn Throgg – because of advice given to him, he becomes a champion of equal rights and justice and changes labor rules for the good of all.

Maximillian returned to Dernholm, Cumbria grew to powerful nation. New captain of the guard.

Jongle Dunn successfully creates successful process to turn gold from lead.

Because of the defeat of Lukan and his henchmen, together with the freeing of the ghost of Bessie Toone; shrouded hills becomes a bustling boom town. Doc Roberts becomes new sheriff.

Outstanding performance in negotiations between Caladon and Tarant, together with the wise policies of Donn Throgg – Caladon and Tarant become equally prosperous.

Because you convinced the mayor of Black root to rejoin Cumbria, there is a small struggle between Maximillian and the Industrial Council. Maximillian wins and Black root becomes one of the most important ports in all of Arcanum.

Under the continued leadership of Loghaire Thunderstone, the wheel clan rejoins the world. Loghaire lives a long life.

The leader of the Bedokken joined with the elves and rid the glimmering forest and dark fens of poachers and the spoilers of the land. In time the Bedokken became civilised and shared in the wonders of the new age.

On return to Arcanum, Arronax buried his father and then travelled to the Vendigroth Wastes and raised the city from the ruins. Vendigroth again became a place of awe and wonder.

Okay, best ending, but aren't I supposted to get a god title? Dark god, Quiet god, Just god or incicisive about what god you want to be. I never got told what I got. I finished the game with Virgil Brummond, Magnus Shale-Fist, Torin Kel (Became evil and backstabbed me), Franklin Payne & Raven. Well should I get a god rating or not?

2. Canis

Canis New Member

From what I understand, whether you get a god ending depends on your dialogue choices with Kerghan as well as whether you have completed the Gods Quest and attained the blessing of the All-Father.

Or so I am told. Haven't actually tried it myself. Lack of interest. :shrug:

3. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

How did you manage that? I killed the poachers and freed the Elven hunter, but instead I got something like this:

The Bedokken continue to live as hunters and nomads in the Dark Fens. They never speak with the Elves of Qintarra again.

4. Sankis

Sankis New Member

_I_ think you need to use persuasion skills to get that ending with the bedokaan, but _I'm_ not positive. _I_ got the same ending as you.

_I'm_ wondering how you got the Donn Throg ending. _I_ couldn't ever make him do anything but go outside(where he gets shot) or kill tarant.

5. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I've had both Beddokan endings, to get the one where they join with the elves you must convince the beddokan chief that he should not go to war with all warm bloods. It takes expert at persuassion, however I'm not sure of the Intelligence required, I had 19 at the time.

6. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Intel Requirement of 8. I never raised mine on my CH character.

7. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I had high Intel because I was playing a gunslinger on the Miracle Operation background, had a doctorate in Gunsmithy and this background starts you off with something like 12 charisma to start with, so I put some Persuassion in as an after thought.

Our Host!