NFL Fix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Settler, Dec 16, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Settler

Settler Member

Hey hey all, I'm back after long-service leave...or some such thing...I trust nothing happened at all while I was gone...

ANYWAY. As the poor non-American I am, I have no access (on TV, at least) to the juicy goodness of NFL, which I've recently become kind of hooked on. It's not on free-to-air down here, and I'm sure as hell not paying for cable. So does anyone know of any free webcasts, or anything like that around?

2. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Good Fucking Luck finding free webcasts of something as all-about-the-money as proffesional sports in America. At www.nfl.com you can pay to listen to the broadcasts and for access to clips and updates of "up to 16 games a week!" But thats hardly worth it. I think Satellite Television is your only hope.

3. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Hmm... maybe you could find some good person to send you recorded stuff? NFL is all juicy goodness. Who do you support?

4. Settler

Settler Member

Ummm...I'm not really sure yet :p. Maybe the Colts, cause Manning sounds like an ace quarterback...the Bucanneers have the mascot thing going for them, but the Raiders have the most insane names :D...

Basically, I don't know, so GET INFLUENCING! I'll be particularly swayed by the most bloodthirsty RB on the planet : )

5. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Ok fuck the Raiders and Bucs, they suck ass. Seriously, don't support them. And I also hate the Colts. Those are bad choices. Just go with Green Bay or something, cause everyone loves them. (Of course I love the Ravens, but most don't)

6. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

Our Host!