New Land

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by piff133, Aug 14, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Oh, what a vile and malicious curse it is have the same avatar as Dark Underlord. :(

I am DRAGOON I have a different sig than DU. I did recently hit 1000posts so I have the same avatar but my nick is still clearly visible. My posts are not spam. Please do see the difference.

PS. Glad you liked my* story

*Dragoon's

2. xento

xento New Member

:oops: Sorry, Dragoon... I didn't mean to suggest anything.... I didn't realize that someone else had that darn bottle.

3. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

In my opinion, the problem with your story is how to start it, Arcanum atleast had a reasonably feasable starting point but you don't expect someone to just fall out of the sky and realize that the king is evil (you could ue your char from the last game but some people won't have bought it and it would be a bit easy with a lvl50 supermage.) perhaps your character has a reasonably logical start like you were chased out of Caladon by werewolves then wondered for days seeking civillisation, then you meet someone(an elf) who tells you to rectify the iron clan situation to stop the balace of magic and tech going overboard. As soon as hes finished telling you this a giant meteorite falls out of the sky and kills him (it seriosly injures you) then guess which annoying member of the Panarii cames and saves you.

4. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

No problem, I just wanted to get the credit I guess :)

Evil Assassin
    As for how my story would begin I realize I didn't make it clear enough. I wrote about good Vendigroth seeking alliance with Iron Clan. You are simply "The Chosen One" :) sent with that mission.

Our Host!