Networks

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by Viper, Nov 26, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Viper

Viper New Member

I think that there should be the choice that you can establish networks, along the lines of the Theives Underground.

What I mean is that you should be able to found a group with bases in all cities and you can recruit members into it, which are then available as followers.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You're thinking of something like the factions in Morrowind, just a bit more advanced? I'd love that. The ability to join a guild, advance in ranks and eventually become Da Mastahâ„¢, and then expand the damn thing... world domination can be so sweet.

Oh, and welcome to the forum and all that. :wavey:

3. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Now THAT would be cool. "Join 'The Followers of Nasrudin Incarnate' if you want your soul to achieve salvation! The great Nasrudin Reborn will lead you to greatness, if you join us." Ah, the effects of well-placed propaganda... And maybe afterwards you could lead all your followers to war and conquer your very own kingdom. All hail the king!

4. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I agree whole heatedly with this idea (glances at map of Arcanum, planning location of new capital city)

Also welcome Viper I was wondering how long it would take for you to show up here after I told you aboul HoL.

Our Host!