Need help with Mannox's vault

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Master Bates, Apr 8, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Master Bates

Master Bates New Member

Okay, I completed the incredibly annoying puzzle required to find Mannox's vault-thingy in Roseborough, I obtained the password ('truth', as far as I know), and am now standing in front of the entrance to the tomb/vault thing. How, exactly, do I enter it? Clicking on it doesn't do anything; in fact, it doesn't even highlight when I mouse over it, and I am incapable of interacting with it in any way. Is this normal, or is it a bug introduced in the latest version of the Unofficial Patch?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're probably confusing it with something else. Here's what it looks like.
    [​IMG]
    Just walk up the coast and you will eventually find it.

3. soviet

soviet New Member

10:38 with the last UAP the quest worked. you should check the regular notes in your journal and / or speak with Alexander of the Caladon Temple a few times, as finding the (ancestral) tomb is a quest from him. note that this quest doesn't appear in the journal. maybe you need to talk with all the Temple NPC's a few times again, as the scripting there is IMHO slightly messy, specially if you do things like exploring the Caladon sewers before requested to do so.
    10:41 edit: oops. I need to type faster...

4. Master Bates

Master Bates New Member

Yeah, I just mistook it for a vaguely similar-looking bit of scenery on the Roseborough coast. Thanks.

Our Host!