my Drawings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darkform, Jun 17, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Darkform

Darkform New Member

2. frosted ambassador

frosted ambassador New Member

Um... you're good at drawing.

What's with the blue cat/mustachioed looking thing kneeling erotically beside a demonic figure?

3. Darkform

Darkform New Member

That's Darkform with his pet a Were Panther called Midnight.

the blue is darker than I really planed she is supposed to be white with blue highlights. he is a jet black darkelf Necro that paints a skull on his face.

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  5. Darkform

Darkform New Member

not furries just 1 out of all the chars I thought up over my life and it's 1/2 furry because she is a Were Panther she looks human 1/2 the time. I have a pic of him and her same pose he is not fully colored and she is in human form wearing a bikini. I drew it first I think and traced it and then altered it to make the one you saw. the Bikini is white with blue highlights like she is in Were form.

I added it to link but you probably cant see the light pencil lines detaleing Darkforms face or the chair + it is a little damaged

6. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

7. frosted ambassador

frosted ambassador New Member

8. team a

team a New Member

Nah, that's some sick shit, son. I guess DarkForm gets mad bitches, even the robot/were-panther ones. As for the "furries" part, I guess it's a matter of interpretation as to if/when they fuck. Unless you want to tell us...? Not that I really want to know, if it's true...

9. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

There seems to be a serious disconnect between the quality of drawing seen on the ladies and that seen on 'Darkform,' which leads me to believe that the women were not drawn freehand, but traced. I'm no art critic, but Darkform looks a little amateurish to me.

10. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

The entire image with the cyborg is done pretty well, so I can't figure out why the other images don't match in quality. Other than that, I know how you dark necromancers do wit' the ladies. Oh yeah.

11. Darkform

Darkform New Member

in my storyline Darkform never had sex. he was watching over the cyborg for a friend it was his friends spoiled daughter. the Werepanther he considers a pet so he wouldn't have that type of relationship with it.

the drawings was done maybe 5 years apart. and I draw girls better because I tend to look at them longer than I look at boys.

12. Grossenschwamm

Well fine, you can shatter my sick and libido-charged idea. It's not like I've had a four year gap in that whole aspect of my life.
    But you should really look at everything you draw. Yes, girls can definitely be more fascinating. However, if you've got this gorgeous woman as a secondary or even tertiary character in your story, noone will pay any attention to the star. Attention to detail is what keeps everyone interested in what you've got to offer. Speaking of which, I've still got to put the finishing touches on a creation of mine...

13. Jungle Japes

Are you building a girlfriend Gross? A little something for those long lonely nights?

14. Darkform

Darkform New Member

I didn't consider Darkform the star when I drew him with Stephanie. he was actually the secondary char or third at the time my stories was based on Stephanie's father and the story that goes with that drawing are mostly about Stephanie with Darkform secondary. when I drew Darkform with Midnight my Idea was to draw Midnight and tie her into the story somehow so I decided to have Darkform in the only 2 drawings I did of her. I can't draw like I used to or I might would make them better. (I blame the medications I take mostly.)

15. Grossenschwamm

Nah, I've just been making a cartoon storyboard. But, a girlfriend would be pretty sweet.

Ah, my mistake. Still, it seems that Darkform had a recurring role in your story, and would seem pretty important to me. You even said that Midnight was more like a pet to Darkform than anything else, or was that more of a modern revelation than her role in the story at the time? Well, I'm probably overstepping my boundaries there, since the characters are yours and you'd know better than anyone what they do.

16. Darkform

Darkform New Member

she was well my memory comes and goes mostly goes she ether was pet at the time or she may have still been a char I was adding. (before her Darkforms "pets" was a Dracolitch and a skeletal Were house cat. I think at one time she was possibly going to be added as Darkforms lover. (I think that explains the wine glasses in the drawings.))

17. Jungle Japes

If you ever post your writings on this forum, I hope you'll understand when I don't read them.

18. Darkform

Darkform New Member

I'm not good at writing every time I even post I have to take time with the spellchecker to fix it so all my stories are in my head. I don't think I can do them right in the limitations of a post they are more than 5 pages worth each I would think. I have told some of them while showing my drawings in person a few times. if Darkform or Midnight are considered main charictors then I have over 50 main charictors. so far in games and forums I have used:
    Silverleaf Q. Bowman (Stephanies dad, Darkforms friend and main char all other chars know him)
    Stephanie Bowman
    Quiverfull
    Darkform Bonivinesinthose
    Goldore (Silverleafs best friend)
    Tap
    Mezabanaten Bonivinesinthose (Darkforms sis)
    Midnight (Darkforms pet)
    Jhon Sivan
    I think I used more but not sure.
    as far as I remember only oh god never mind was about to list the ones with last names but remembered that Silverleaf has at least 8 daughters all with last names and post is geting to big for people to read already.

19. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

You could try to use punctation.

Right now, you use very long sentences, without any kind of punctation.

You basiclly write two-three sentences with one punctation.

[qoute]I don't think I can do them right in the limitations of a post they are more than 5 pages worth each I would think[/qoute]
    Fixed->
    [qoute]I don't think I can do them right in the limitations of a post. They are more than 5 pages worth each I would think[/qoute]

Makes life easier for everyone.

20. Darkform

Darkform New Member

like I said I'm not good at writing. I'm surprised you haven't found a error in one of my other posts. maybe I was just luky.

Our Host!