My dog, thongs, and four adorable kittens

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Oct 8, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Alright, let me just saying that I have been having a shitastic week. So I kinda feel the need to vent and you guys are around so hey, why not? So, to start things off, I got thrown from a horse this week. It's been awhile since I've fallen off and I'm usually pretty good about jumping back up if I do get thrown, but this week was different. I was riding this really green (untrained) horse that decided that working wasn't really, well, working for her. So as I'm cantering down to hit this shot, the horse stops suddenly and throws her neck down... sorta like she was going to buck but changed her mind halfway through. So I fell onto her neck and then onto the ground, bruising the back of my hips (near my butt) and scraping the hell outta my back. Needless to say, this hurt quite a bit, but I got back on. Ten minutes later, when I finally started to relax, she did it again. So my back hurts like a mother. Bad number one... on to my dog and thongs.

Anyways, my dog is a big, friendly 3 year old German shepard. He's really sweet and a great dog... but he's got this thing about underwear. I always close my door so that he can't get any and hurt himself, but my sister stupidly left her door open. My dog ate two of her thongs. (Not chewed... ATE) He got very sick and required a surgery. Then another one. My mom and I are freaking out because he's in very serious trouble and might not make it. The vet told us today that he may need another surgery because he's developing an infection and the antibiotics aren't working. I'm worried sick about my puppy, but onto the kittens...

This morning, I went outside to discover that some one had dumped four kittens in our driveway. I'm thinking, great what the fuck am I supposed to do here? We've never had anything like this happen before, and I suspect it's because my dog isn't around to scare off intruders (he does look quite mean). I literally had to chase these kittens around for 20 minutes before I got them all. They were running away and hiding under the cars etc etc. Finally I got them all... four adorable kittens, a grey tabby, two yellow tabbies and a black one. My mom took them to the vet, who said they are probably about eight weeks old. My dad declared "WE ARE NOT KEEPING ANY KITTENS. NO KITTENS." so I'm trying to find homes for them. Two of them already found homes (yay) but I still have to give away the other two. They are the cutest little guys and I'll see if I can take some pictures of them.

So that's my loooong rant, sorry if it wasn't as interesting as you hoped. Sometimes you just have to let it all out you know? Anyways, I'll see if I can find some pictures of my dog, the kittens, and maybe my back if you're really lucky!

2. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Awww.... *primes my EZ Bake Oven to make Snowie a very shitty cake.

3. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

People always drop off dogs and kittens, at my farm. If it's a dog, we shoot them, and kitten we just leave them there.

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

You shoot dogs people leave on your farm?

5. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

6. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

7. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I'd love a cat, send them over.

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Cats are irritating at the best of times. They either ignore you or plead with you.

Also, I personally have had a really shitty week at work. I hate my job, and want a new one. This is much easier said than done of course, so I'm thinking an entirely different line of work might be in order. Private investigators get to spend a lot of time sitting on their asses, maybe I should do that.

9. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    We don't need another cat. Besides, if you sent one here, our Oriental cats would most likely shred it to pieces. I think they're Nazi's - they hate everything that isn't their own race.

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Orientals have always been as bad or worse than the Nazi's when it comes to racial shit. They just didn't try and take on the rest of the world.

11. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I hope she doesn't send it to any of us, poor cat flying airplane in a small postbox.

12. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Damn my trick to steal snows thongs did not work. Hmmm got to figure out another way.

Sorry about your dog snow, know just how you feel ours had to do the same thing because she ate too much bone. I hope he makes it.

Ass for the kittens and the horse, my mom is a vet, just send them over and she will give em a shot and pass them over to the other side for free. Heh my mom bought her first set of plates for our citchen for money wich she saved upp by killing pets that belonged to friends and so on.
    It would be best if you got them a home ofcourse, but if not don´t release the buggers into the wild. Nasty on the wildlife cats are you see. Iff you want to get back at the horse send him over, we all love some good horsemeat steak over here.

13. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I wonder how you can be racist when your entire region's economy is based on Nintendo, fingertraps, and the toys in Happy Meals.

14. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Update! My dog went through his THIRD surgery, but is doing extremely well and will be home in two days. All four of the kittens found homes, my neighbor's friend took one, a vet tech took another, one of the yellow tabbies went with a friend of mine and the last one is going to my mom's friend. (Damnit I really liked that one too... I wanted to keep him.) I took a couple of pictures of the kittens and I'll see if I can put them up. (My camera and computer don't always like to work together.) Unfortunatly it's very difficult to take pictures of my own back, so I'll see if some one can do that for me later.

15. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

And they all lived happily ever after...

Except those fucking racist pogo stick makers in Beijing.

16. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

The Chinks are some of the most classically elitist people in history.

17. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

18. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

You're probably infected with spyware Blinky. Not unusual given half the shit this host tries to dump on you.

Oh yeah, sorry about the loss of your sister's thongs Snowmane, hope your dog recovers and all that.

*goes back to poking around with the site*

19. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

If pogo stick becomes a link then these will probably become one too.

Cash. Free Cash. Easy Cash. Sex. Spyware.

20. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Our Host!