Murder in New Orleans of pregeant Muslim by Eval Christian.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Mar 12, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Last year than 6 month pregeant Muslim wife was murder in New Orleans ,La by party unknow wasnot widely reported by our bias Pro Israel and Pro Ziontish Media. The LA polioce doesnot know how to do than murder case right. First mostly like was than eval Christian of the Pat
    Roberston type who is alway saying bad thing about Islam in public, question the member of evey Eval Christian Church in America about Does they minister say bad thing about Islam, does he support Israel illegal occup of Muslim land, does he support Israel mistreation of Muslim in Occup Land, if he doest then either he or than member of his church did the murber.

2. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Wow, that makes every Christian evil, and you stupid fuck, I've stayed in New Orleans, 7 people just murdered every day.

3. Canis

Canis New Member

I suppose it would be too much to ask that you provide a link to a reputable news report. Of course it would; all reputable news sources are Zionist.

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

This the Federal Bureo of Investion treat Muslin in they work may-be you Christian need than taste of the same treaten by the Federal Bureo of Idiots. There is than Eval Christian Bishop who own Raideo Stations down there who urger the listener to murder muslim.

5. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

Charles wrote:
    and
    Give this whole elaborate scharade a fucking rest you retarded as an inbred hill-billy, fake as a drag-queen, pre-Neanderthal knuckle dragging, worse grammar than a 3yr old, paint chip eating, glue sniffing, facist loving commi, sorry excuse of a human being!!

6. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

No more quick reply?

Anyways, I'm sure the muslim and commie, paint chip eating world you live in Charles, will continue a few seconds without you.

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Than you are a war criminal, c ival right criminal and human right criminal.
    First off the FBI are a bunch of idiot that wouldnot know what a terrorist look like it one walk up to them, afew word to shame any FBI just say Waco Texas where they murber afew hundred people by burning down the builting they where in, Rudy Ridge where they murder than pregeant woman and a 1 year old kid in cold blood. Since you are defenceing the FBI that make you guily of they crime in my eyes. How many pregeant women and childern did Israel murder in cold blood in the occup land in which theyare building settlement illegal aganst INTERNATIONAL LAW UNDER THE 1947 HOLY GENVA CONCENT WHICH FORM THE FOUNDINATE OF ALL INTERNATIONAL LAW IDIOT. I would like to be the judge of Islanist law that will order the execution of the FBI agents that committ war crimes, cival right crimes, and human right crimes. Agents of the FBI that donot surrend will have bounty place on then of 1 cent if brought in alive and 200,000 dollar if brought in dead, you can guess how I want then brought in.

8. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

phpBB 2.0.13 changes the veiwtopc, so it has to be reinstalled.

9. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Careful Chuck, your'e prejudice's are showing.

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Both of you shut the fuck up.

RPJunkie, you're being an asshole.

Charles, did you honestly just call him a war criminal?

Charlie, the lies and distortions you spew out are just as factually devoid as the ones those gosh darnest eval christians produce. Yes, Israel has done some damn nasty shit to Palestine. Palestine also happens to start every spat by suicide bombing a school bus. They have bombed restaurants on Passover when they know they'll be filled of people celebrating their religion in peace. Both sides are guilty of warcrimes, don't act like your shit don't stink.

The FBI is retarded, don't tell me that it took you your whole tenure in the Second Department to figure out that. They try to protect America on incomplete information, and questionable ideas. But you post without being able to conjugate verbs, it's the same thing in microcosm. You wish to post, and do so regardless of your spelling, they need to protect this country, and do so even if they can't do it flawlessly. Waco is an example. The hundreds of hostage negotiations that are successfully diffused every year are also examples.

The FBI is a national level organization, and a nonmilitary one. The CIA has more to do with policy construction on an international level, they would be more to blame for any US support of Israel than the FBI.

Charles, you wish to avenge the genocide of muslims by commiting genocide? That's the most mentally devolved idea in the history of the world. That would justify everything you've ever said is wrong with our foreign policy. Go into an organization you consider to be affiliated or supportive of terrorist and genocidal acts, and place them under tribunal with your own people on the bench, and pat yourself on the head because you say they're getting a fair trial? Sounds awfully familiar, like something you've been bitching about for quite awhile.

11. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I knew the FBI are idiot long before the SECOND DEPARTMENT was form when I put 4 of Hoover boys in the hosital and Hoover said we will bail me out if the bail was 1 billion dollar or less. Hoover have charge drop against me it turn out they where idiot.

12. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Chuck, did I ever tell you you're my hero.... you're everything, I wish I could be. I could fly higher than an eagle..... fore you are the wind beneath my wings.

13. Lord Deker

Lord Deker New Member

CharlesBHoff wrote:
    Charles, I really want to use this paragragh as an exercise for university students. Understanding and correcting your words is great fun and requires much effort.

If there is anything I can learn from the murder "news", I would say I begin to realize there are people like Charles.

14. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Hoover told the FBI I was doing work so secert that they cannot ever question me again

15. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

What do you mean there people like me. First all Muslim donot like the way the FBI treat them and when the muslim win nomore FBI.

16. jankiel

jankiel Member

17. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I suppose that this is the first murder of a muslim comitted by an christian since the begging of time and thus it earned itself a post.

18. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Someone said New Orlance have 8 murber aday which mean they have 2920 murber cases ayear. Well El Paso adverage about 10 to 20 murber ayear.

19. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

yea, the benefit of giving everyone a large backyard is that there are more places to hide the bodies.

It can't be 8 murders a day, it just isn't, but it is a large, noisy city, and one particular murder isn't that out of the ordinary. At the same time, charlie needs a fact checker, because no city of el paso's size has that average in the United States.

20. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

El Paso have more people than New O. We are just luckly that the murder rate is low which example why when one happen the State Police, Shierf, El Paso Police and Texas Ranger all show up at the crime scence. We have lots of robbery and car thief going on.

Our Host!