Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by EEs, Jun 29, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. EEs

EEs New Member

cant create a won account to play online. When I try to to it only said "Account already exist". Its not the name. please help me.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Dude, Arcanum multiplayer never has been, and never will be, a Fun Thing To Do. Even if you get your Won account to work, there won't be anyone you'll be able to play with. I suggest you simply drop the idea, and play Arcanum the way it was intended - single-player.

3. EEs

EEs New Member

its not fun to play singleplayer when stuck. I want to complete it then complete it agin!

4. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Nobody plays Multiplayer, the Multiplayer version is very different, to see what its like go into options and switch from the Arcanum module to the Voramtown module if you finish this and enjoy it then and only then should you even bother registering.

5. Amato

Amato New Member

Realy.....i played mutiplayer some times and i got to lv.34....but i say.....its so boring you don't have idea how boring it is....look....if you like it play it.

6. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Dear. Tomato.

Being that you *are* a newbie, I shall give you some slack, but this is the 2nd time you break the rules of the forum, with you rdouble post in the other thread and your grave digging. In the future, I kindly ask you to please leave topics, of which the last post is more than 1 maybe 2 weeks old, alone.

Thanks.

-Xz

Our Host!