Multiplayer Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cobrec, Jul 4, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Cobrec

Cobrec New Member

Hello all,

as you have probably guessed I am new to this fairly new to this sight and the game itself. I absolutely love the game, and would like to play it online. But when ever I try to find any games from the Multi-player option no games ever show up. So is something wrong with my instalation, or do the online players play some other way??? Like I said I am fairly new to the game, so I cue into the threads for vital info to enhance game play, but I am anxious to go online an quest. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

I believe the only multi-player is a lan party type thing!

Parmanian

3. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Hello Cobrec and welcome to the forums "wavey" , unfortunatly no-one seems to play multipayer as it seems to suck, i don't know for sure as i've never played multi, sorry it looks like your stuck playing with yourself, -giggles- i made a pun.

*edit* Damn it, i wish people would stop posting just before me.

4. Cobrec

Cobrec New Member

Well thanks for making me feel at home here :) any way there is an option to play on the net, but I guess that option must suck, like you said because no one is ever on. it is a shame though, because with the ability to make mods, and the versatility of this game it has the potential to be a good online game. but unfortunatlely I am stuck at 56k, so that would definatley hamper game play for users with DSL and such. I remember playing the first Diablo game on the net, overall I liked Diablo it was good for a simple hack and slash game, but it lacked the depth of Arcanum. I hope that troikia continues to put out more good stuff like this one. If they ever have a beta test for Arcanum 2 I would definately want in on that one.

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Most companies generally do in house QA. Only the really big ones (like Blizzard), or ones making MMOG's, tend to have public beta testing.

6. xento

xento New Member

Welcome to the forums! :wavey:

With multiplayer, I believe there is a Sierra Online Account Wizard that is supposed to help you set up internet multiplayer for it's games. I dunno if it will help, but you could try.

I'm not sure where to get it, though. You may want to search on google.

Our Host!