Most annoying follower

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gargob, Aug 2, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. gargob

gargob New Member

I have to say it's Magnus and Geoffrey.

2. demerdin

demerdin New Member

I dont know... gars snotty accent really drives me crazy, but I suppose along those lines geoff is a bit over done too, so I leave it to you. I don't really worry about magnus because he usually leaves me because of my 'evil' tendencies.

demerdin

3. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

I honestly liked Magnus very much, same with Virgil. The only follower I disliked was Geoffery because he was too damn snobby and kept leaving me to go back to the cemetary. I also had trouble with Gar, but could put up with him.

4. Resident Master Vampire

Resident Master Vampire New Member

5. AngrySyrian

AngrySyrian New Member

I just had Virgil and Sogg pound Magnus to death in that Tarant alley because he was such an asshole when I started a conversation(no, i wasn't using "Sold Your Soul" this time). I also stole his gaunlets :lol:

6. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

I like Virgil and Magnus except for those few times when the bad guys have good alignments and Magnus gets mad at me for killing them. That ticked me off.

7. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I have to say Chukka.

Yeah, he may be a full-blood ogre and able to deal out and take outrageous amounts of punishment, but he's always suspicous at me and whines at every action I perform, be it good, evil or neutral.

Better leave him at Bates mansion. That wizened old codger needs´the protection he offers better than I do.

...besides, am I the only one here that actually like Magnus and Virgil? Heck, I've got to be seriously perverted or something :sad2:

8. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

As I said before, I really liked both Virgil and Magnus. Especially Virgil.

9. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

~points back up at my post~ Did you just not read the posts before replying? I said I like Virgil and Magnus too.

10. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

Well, he DID mention that he might be "seriously perverted or something".

11. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    He, I wasn't looking so closely on your posts it seems :D .

But then again, there aren't so many besides us that goes along with Virg and Magnus. Hell, I've got the impression that everyone hates them beyond understanding!

12. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Well I think several are just goin with the crowd and say they do. Now some do seem to have an unusual dislike for them :D

13. AngrySyrian

AngrySyrian New Member

I wish Virgil would swear a bit more. He really needs to complete his sentence instead of just leaving off at bast-....

14. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

If there's an "I Hate Virgil and Magnus" club somewhere, sign me up!

15. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Do a search for virgil and sheep...

16. Canis

Canis New Member

This thread was moved to General Discussion? Has this board become like a second Hints board, but slightly less serious? I always thought of it as the "General Discussion of Anything to Cross Your Mind but Keep Your Arcanum Talk Out of It and On the Other Board" board. Sorta the "Misc. Chit-Chat" board. Bit disconcerting to see threads on the motives of Elder Joachim right next to fantasies about Xento's dick piercing.

I require clarification. Well, it's not like a major life or death thing here, but I'm a bit anal and I like to see things put exactly where they belong, and if I don't know where things belong my world collapses into chaos, so if somebody would tell me exactly what the hell General Discussion is supposed to be about I'd be most appreciative.

:grumbles something about IRC being full of it and wanders off:

17. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

~takes a deep breath~ Well this thread isn't really a hint or anything. I guess it is general discussion about Arcanum stuff. So I believe the General Discussion forum is for general discussion of life and arcanum and anything else general ~nother deep breath~ :D

18. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

I moved this to GD because it wasn't a question about game play or whatnot, but a discussion about the game. Does that make sense? Or only to me. -grumbles- The creator (too lazy to check who) made a topic that wasn't asking for help in the game, but discussing it. Therefore, I thought it should belong here.

19. Canis

Canis New Member

However, in the course of such "general Arcanum discussions", there are usually spoilers and hints a-plenty. Case in point, that "Arronax and Nasrudin Are Human" thread, which is teeming with spoilers. It seems that until very recently, all Arcanum-related threads were confined to the Hints board. (Well, except for Arcanum 2 speculation obviously.) So it seems a bit odd that most of the active threads in General Discussion now are about Arcanum as well. So, I was wondering if this was a recent policy shift, or whether I've been misinterpreting the purpose of General Discussion all this time.

Oh, and I don't mean to be argumentative, btw. Just curious, just like to know where things are supposed to go. :bunny:

20. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Ah, yes I see your point. Hmm, guess Snow will have to answer that.

And who's ever know a woman to be argumentative ;) . Just kidding... sorta :D

Our Host!