Modding question/idea for feather wieght chainmail.

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by wastelandhero, Mar 19, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. wastelandhero

wastelandhero New Member

I am a little perterbed that I can not make feather weight chainmail out of small leather armour or large leather armour. It would be nice for Sogg and Volenger to have better protection seeing as I have invested the time(points) to learn how to make the armour for human sized people.

How would it be possible to change it so you could use any size leather armour in the game?

Edit: After a bit of though, probably the easiest would be to add 2 more schematics to the game, but the other issue I thought of would be changing the character's apperence when the armour is put on.

My guess is this would be way to hard unless I just use the leather armour appearance and have just the armour name and stats changed.

Can someone guide me in the right direction of making these schematics please? If they work I could upload them.

Maybe they could be used in the WIP mod.

Edit again: I realized this should be in the scripting forum, could it be moved please?

Last edit: Stupid me.........I checked the data base on Gamebanshee and found that the armour does exist. So I checked my game and wouldn't you know it, Sogg and Volenger were wearing Guard leather not regular leather.

2. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

We all have off days, Wasteland.
    Glad to hear you got it figured out just the same.

Our Host!