Mod Arcanum??

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Draconix, Apr 18, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Draconix

Draconix New Member

Can you play the Arcanum mod on mp? if so how.....I want a big ass mp mod that I can play instead of vormontown.....any ideas???

2. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

Vormantown ?, yes, i suppose all of the current mods can be played online, but it does require that other people have the same version as you... are you gonna try making your own mods ? :eek: , Cuz the world needs more people who understands how to use WorldED...

I don't know what mods would be the best, but can't the normal arcanum be played online ? 8)

"We are in control !!!" - guess who :lol:

3. Gunnut

Gunnut New Member

No, the actual Arcanum module cannot be played online. The way Arcanum is set up is that when you make a world you can have several different maps and link them all together to make a mod. This is very nice for organizational reasons while making your world. However, to work in multiplayer the mod must be on one single map. This is a big pain in the butt which is why there aren't very many mp compatible mods. I've been in the process of making one but the lack of intrest that people have shown the subject has cooled my fire a bit.

Our Host!