Miley MUST Save Fuzzy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grakelin, Oct 31, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

In a situation when we do not know if the individual ate the cat or not, I'd say it is much safer to assume that he/she didn't nor did he/she ever plan to do so. For that individual it's not saying that some teenager's Twitter account is worth taking a life, oh no it isn't. It's saying that the mentioned account is worth writing some made up silly things on an anonymous site. That being said, I don't really consider the whole Miley Save Fuzzy bullshit a stupid thing to do since it's sacrificing nothing while having a slight possibility of achieving something.

2. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

3. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

Whether he did it or not, the world would be improved by his absence. And I am not going to give him any further thought, since he is undeserving of even so much. Unless Xiao kills him, in which case - pics please?

4. Archmage Orintil

Archmage Orintil New Member

And dignity. Assuming there was any to begin with of course.

5. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

That's badass. I love you.

6. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Naturally, but most probably the individual thinks the time was well invested. Even if the case didn't end with success, some attention was whored.

The site is anonymous, it doesn't contain any personal data and wasn't signed with a name or even a nick, so the individual as a person didn't lose anything in anyone's eyes nor did he risk it. Any friends seeing the site and thinking "Hey, wait a minute, I recognize a cat named Fuzzy who looks just like that!" could be an exception, but I doubt that is his real name, and as looks go, the cat isn't that unique.

Our Host!