Michael Moore - Fights for the Truth or fills his purse?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DEATH AT THE DOOR, Jun 13, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

What do you think of Michael Moore?

1. A great man who reveals the truth in this dark world.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A fat, greedy, manipulative liar.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Who is he?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Actually i don't think he is allways wrong, and he has my support in the "use" of a gun case, to bad he knows to little about guns and their effects in general, and spill out this knowledge in a way that makes his good arguments look stupid.

I vote for him staying so that we can learn him some netiqute before he is sent out into the foul old world.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    That has been tried in absurdum, with Wolf remaining just as prepubescently ignorant.

3. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Oh come on, it's funny as hell fighting with Wolf. I haven't seen that much ignorance since my last science teacher tried to teach me science. That whole fight was just a running joke, at least to me. Maybe you could set it up so he can only post in one thread, where we all make fun of him. Call it prison.

4. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

"Fuck off and die, Wolf."

High time to get this bastard banned.

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Well, being that he's not here, I suddenly feel a hell of a lot better. I'm just going to maintain the current status quo at the moment, and see what happens over the next few days/week.

The first time around it's funny. The second time, it brings a smile to your face. The tenth time you're despairing of ever getting him to read what you've written.

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Ah, I think I could easily make it to twelve.

If we are to keep him on maybe give him a new name like Gay Clown Child. I think he'ld see the small amount of humor in that... or he'ld spawn countless threads about how he's not gay, he's completely serious, and how he's a big boy now with pull-ups training pants. And then he'ld call us assholes who don't know how to debate.

You could also make his avatar a shriveled penis and his name You Should See Me After I Get Out Of The Water.

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Bush and his rightwing friend arenot doing too well with they religious war in America as the public doesnot like religious wars. Also America Hegmony idear doesnot make the America government too popular round the world.

Same sex marriage isnot the main threat to marriage, the two biggest threat to marriage is adulatery and no fault divorse law. Sorry for the mispelling.

8. Dark Elf

Media:
    Why didn't you put registering up for one more day Charles?

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

He would have been too grief-stricken. This way he managed to register before being overcome by future grief.

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

11. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

He was busy on that particular day.

Yeah, I'm sure someone did. They may or may not be active though.

12. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Bush is playing right into terrerest hand when he invade Iraq illegal. America doesnot have the manpower in the army to correctly occup Iraq and Afghanistan. Plus the Shi'as and Sunnis are joining force against America occuption. In El Paso there is one Islamic center and soon one place of workship is almost finish. In El Paso there are member of almost all the major sect in Islam who must share rescources and mangment to get along with each other. In fact a new thinking is taken place in the Muslum world. Before they where sect member first and muslum second now they are muslum first and sect member second.

13. Dark Elf

Media:
    These happy ladies and gen... well, men I guess, signed up at 9/11:

None of these guys are active anymore, I'm afraid. Which is a shame. It would be so fun bitching on about it until it got old, then continue until I got banned for dumbing down the forum with bad jokes about a forum member joining on that particular date.

God, someone please keep me from making posts at this time of the day, uh night, uh morning or whatever you would call it

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You seriously think they're going to put aside hundreds of years of tension between the sects right now Charles? Half of them liked the invasion of Iraq, and the other half didn't (very loose numbers, but you konw what I mean...I hope), so to suggest that they're all now up in arms about it, AND willing to put old differences aside is unbelievable from my point of view. In the words of Michael Caton, "Tell him he's dreaming."

15. Settler

Settler Member

Mmmm...jousting sticks.....ggggaaaaaaaallllaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhh...

16. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

90 % of the Iraq people consider us occupter of their land. The hundred of year of tension between the sect are hightly blow up in Western mind. Only afew hothead on both side are behind the tension between the sects.
    The fighting between the Roman Cath church and the Prot church was far more bloodly as actural nations fought each other for 30 bloodly year and sent the next 400 year not talking to each other in a meanful way except to exchange insult with each other. The scholar's of both sect have cordial relateionship with each other than both sect exchange meanful diolage with each other.

Only in America did the Roman Cath Church and the Prot Churches have to co-operate with each other as many time the nearly help wasnot than other church of the same sect but than member of the other sect.

17. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Charles, man, I have lived in the Middle East. I KNOW there is still tension there between sects. I didn't imagine a whole series of firebombings in Bahrain in the late 90's when the peasants (who tend to belong to one sect) weren't satisfied with their lot and expressed this through blowing up police patrols in higher class areas (who belonged to other sects). That sort of shit is still just below the surface, and has been for hundreds of years. It is not going to disappear on a whim. Arabs know how to hold a grudge in a way that would put Bush to shame.

18. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

While in America both sect have to co-operate with each other there is no firebomding of each other. Our Islamtic Center and other Islamtic Centers in America thought outreach program and training program for Irmnan are closeing that gap. The Crown Prince od Saudic Arbaic is than Shi'la I believe.

If it wasnot for Cath France takeing the Prot side near the end of the 30 year war Europe would most likely be still fighting that war.

19. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

No shit they co-operate in America Charles, because you don't get the poor cunts in America do you?

20. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Alot of the newly convert arenot choose sect either and many of Muslum that came overhere drop the sect thing as muslum are far and few in America to bear old fight when you are in a hostile country. Even in the big cities of America the two sect donot engauge in hostile action against each other. It very hard to tell the different between than Sunnis and Shi'as place of workship as the Shi'as donot have Ayatullah,Mullah,and Hojatulislam tittle here at all. The Main Muslum Group in America have member from all sect and is consider nonsectian. In fact even in America alot of the Shi'as follow the Sunnis pass. Not every Muslum that came to El Paso was than Doctor or lawyer alot where ordinate fork who want to be free of the sectian mess.

Our Host!