Michael Moore - Fights for the Truth or fills his purse?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DEATH AT THE DOOR, Jun 13, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

What do you think of Michael Moore?

1. A great man who reveals the truth in this dark world.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A fat, greedy, manipulative liar.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Who is he?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

In World War II two or three of president son and grandson die in combat than it set than example to the nation. Now day the leader sons and daughter donot have to fight in wars is wrong. It than congressman votes for fighting his childern must also go.

2. Settler

Settler Member

WOLF ON CHARLES! FIGHT!

Any topic, it doesn't matter...this I gotta see!

3. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

In the 1920's the most populate weapon of choice for murder incorporate of the Mafia was baseball bats and the common kitchen knife. In the 1920's there where many amauter baseball team so carrying than baseball bat in public attract no notice at all. Yet there where no law forbitten baseball bats and kitchern knifes.

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I as than republian than going to vote for Kerry as he serive in Vietman and Bush didnot serive at all.

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Moore is wrong about the Saudic government being behind 9-11. First no government can be held response for privates citzen action in another country or at home in they country.

Yet say three america where arrest for trying to blow up the Efficat Tower in Paris does that mean that President Bush knew about it and approve of it.

When the Book written by the CIA agent about Bush loseing the war on terror come out I will buy it.

6. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

I'd like to nominate this thread as a House of Lords Classicâ„¢. It hits all the major areas of qualifaction, displaying the following archetypal HoL qualities:

• It hasn't been on topic since page one
    • It has the Resident Tit (Wolf now, previously Eros and Yeayea before that) kicking off a bit of a flame mid-stream
    • When it went off topic it became a gun-control thread
    • Charles has made one or mor cryptic pronouncements in it concerning an Arabic nation-state
    • Discussion has included whether the USA is more or less shit than other countries

If we could get some religion in here and a doctored image from Milo it wouldn't even need a vote from the judges.

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

That's got to count for something, and entire post that's just a quote.

Plus, I came back. Ok, that doesn't matter, but still...

So, religion huh? Um.... Who here likes buddists?

9. Settler

Settler Member

*sigh*

Just like old times. I'm getting all teary...

I love you all.

10. xento

xento New Member

Classics suck.

Screw you guys; I'm going home.

11. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i could always bring up the god-given right to bear arms and start a rabid argument...

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I'd like to add another event to that - me fucking with Wolf's posts. Speaking of which, he's gone from novelty-flamer-act to really-fucking-annoying-teenager-act. If he were an affliction of the flesh, it would be like a cut you got in a humourous fashion, which then became gangrenous, paralysed you and caused 3 of your limbs to be amputated.

All in favour of Wolf's account being banned/deleted say "Fuck off and die, Wolf." Alternatively, I could change his account name. If you'd prefer that option (and please include a suggestion as well) then say so. If I really like a particular one I'll just go with it, but at the moment I'm thinking Mongy Fucktard would suit him well.

13. DEATH AT THE DOOR

DEATH AT THE DOOR New Member

Technically buddism is a philosophy, a way of life, more than religion.
    I thought to buy some buddist books and maybe become one but not yet...

Jar,
    I don't know... if Wolf's account is going to be deleted you will have no one to trash.
    Sure it was bloody annoying to read his *cough* "arguments" but still, lazyness* and ignorance** move the world.

*: The car was invented by a lazy chap who hated to walk.
    **: The first airplane was invented by two brothers who didn't know that men can't fly.

14. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

"Duck off and fie, Wolf."

Yeah, I'm for the hiney spa... er, the banning of Wolf.

15. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

16. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Well, we've got one vote for a ban, another for the name change...at the moment, his account is disabled, I don't know how long it's going to be before he's back in one form or another, but hell, it sure is a good way of solving the problem at the moment!

17. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

... as part of a well regulated militia?

18. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Poor Wolf, I dind't mean to get him banned with my joke. Don't forget we tolerated the oringal HoL firestarter (Ioo) for a long time.

Let's have an argument about Buddhism instead. Those peace-loving freaks have got it coming. How can it not be a religion when it includes such things as believing in re-incarnation?

19. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Yeah burn them ,running around with their shaved heads and their funny robes allways looking at you with that funny I-know-something-that-you-don't-know look. Also it will be funny to see how pacifist they are when we crusade into their peace-loving homes with a shotgun and a holy cross.

20. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Don't worry Fatman, you had nothing to do with it. That bastard has been getting on my nerves for a long time now. He started this whole mess by constantly claiming that he didn't whinge, and when rock-solid examples of him whinging (and him admitting to it) were presented to him, he simply dismissed them with a typical "Fuck you, cuntwad, show me some actual proof." comment.

Yeah, but loo had style, and was funny. Wolf is just an annoying teenager who when in an argument/debate with someone ignores what they say and writes the same rant over and over again, usually finishing with "I have disproved your case, and proved mine yet again. If you want to convince me, show me some proof". Calling it 'shoving his head in the sand' does not do nearly enough justice to the complete and total, 110% ignorance he displayed. It's a wonder he wasn't happier. Then again, maybe that was his way of showing happiness - by digging that hole deeper and refusing to acknowledge any train of thought other than his own.

Our Host!