Michael Moore - Fights for the Truth or fills his purse?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DEATH AT THE DOOR, Jun 13, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

What do you think of Michael Moore?

1. A great man who reveals the truth in this dark world.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A fat, greedy, manipulative liar.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Who is he?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Jee, it's pretty easy isn't it? You pull back the hammer, and pull the trigger. If the bullet is in the right chamber it will shoot. God, so hard. I guess you rednecks don't pick up things like "city slickers" do. Kind of how we know how to use a gun, but you can't figure out how to have sex without involving your sister.

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yeah, guns are a bit more complicated than that Wolf.

3. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Maybe in how they actually work, but operating them is fairly simple. Obviously I can't shoot straight, but that has nothing to do with ignorance of the weapon, more like lack of practice. Also, I know how to operate a car. I know mst of how a gun works. It's simply that the hammer hits the the gunpoder in the round, which creates a spark and then a small explosion. The barrel controls that explosion and directs the bullt out of the chamber. Also fairly simple.

4. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

BAH Jar you cannot argue with amercan pro-gunners, they will not change their mind before they shot down their whole familiy while trying to kill the postman mistaking him for a thief.

I fact I would love to see every american be equipped with a right to carry and have as many weapons as they like, whatever the type. Because that might be the only way they might realise they are wrong. (offcourse then it might be too late to do anything about it)

5. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Trust me, there's alot to know about guns. Firing a gun and knowing how to use one are two different things.

6. Wolf

Wolf New Member

What a poorly made up piece of shit you just said, to save yourself. Knowing how to fire a gun and knowing how to use one are the exact same thing. Unless of course you can list the differences.

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Knowing how to use a gun includes gun safety, maintenance and a few other things dipshit. Knowing how to fire a gun is exactly that - how to pull a trigger.

8. Wolf

Wolf New Member

What the fuck do you mean gun safety? If you hve half a fucking brain you know how to be safe with a gun. Maintenance doesn't come into the topic of gun use. I can ride a bike but I don't know how to change my set of gears if they screw up. And if yo consider maintenace only simple things like pumping up the tyres etc. then I'm sure there are many childrenwho can ride a bike but not pump up the tyres. Every other word of my post aside. If I fire a gun, I'm using it. If I know how to fire a gun I know how to use it. Simple. Maintaining/ repairing a gun isn't actually using it, dipshit.

9. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

No man, there's alot to know about gun safety. I, for one, never like to hunt with more than one person. It's because I've hunted so long by myself and its what I'm used to. See, you develope stuff like that with expirence not with having half a brain.

By with way, on Sunday I'll gave been registered here for exactly one year. Yay. :)

10. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Still, gun safety doesn't actually count as gun use.

On a side note, I've heard that hunting by yourself rather than with friends is best because apparently, when people do hunting a lot, they sometimes end up shooting anything that moves. Not sure if it's true, not an attack on guns, just interesting. Also, they same thing happens when chainsawing. People end up trying to cut anything standing straight.

11. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

That is just plain bullshit.
    Please show me a link to where you got this info.

12. Baal

Baal New Member

To get the linked to the information you would haft to shove your finger “or some other part of your body” up his ass.

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Obviously you have never been taught how to properly use a gun. Anyone who has knows what complete and utter shit what you wrote is. I also dare you to repeat that last sentence to any qualified gun instructor.

14. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Wolf, stop proving your ignorance to everyone. Anyone who actually knows how to use a gun knows all about gun safety. Do you also claim that there is no such thing as muzzle control? How about the actual safety switch on the gun? Am I making this up? If you've never used a gun, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Knowing firearm theory is far different from knowing how to use one. I bet you wouldn't even know how to hold a long gun properly. So stop arguing in a field you have no understanding of, you presumptuous little cuntwad.

15. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Actually the basics of using a gun is quite simple and can be learned in five minutes, Point and fire and reload, how to turn on or of a safety is a no brainer. But to use it to a much more lethal efficiency you would have to train practice and put much more work into it.

16. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Or you can be a natural crackshot, like me. The first time I ever fired a shotgun was when I was fourteen (living in the suburbs most of my life didn't allow for much shooting), and I put the twelve-guage slug right between the drawing of Janet Reno's eyes, where I was aiming. And that was from at least fifty yards away, a good range for shotgun slug shooting. Missing is something I generally don't do.

17. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

18. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Heh. The hammer doesn't hit the gunpoder. The gunpoder doesn't create the spark. Ever heard of a primer? Nah....

I think this is hilarious:

Heh. Gunpoder.

Heh. Man, I just love it when someone takes it easy on you, and makes themselves look like a twat without you doing a thing.

Hey, fuckwad. If I've never touched a car, but I "know how to operate one", and then I get in it, and I rev the engine, then, with a grinding noise, I shove it in drive, then start to swerve and fishtail all over the place, then I accidentaly run over your mother while she's fucking the postman, would you say I "know how to operate one"?

'Cause, hey, I made it move, and I got from point A to point B.

19. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Are you just giving shit to Wolf there Retard, or are you including me in on that as well?

20. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

No, no, no. I thought your reply was right on. I was applauding you. I was just giving shit to Wolf.

You go on with your bad self.

Our Host!