michael moore 4 presidnt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DEATH AT THE DOOR, Jun 25, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Did you think I was joking?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I see Vault material here

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Riciky

Riciky New Member

2. Settler

Settler Member

We need a proper scapegoat/asshole around here again... a YeaYea, or a Hel Khat/Eros, an Ioo...Wolf just isn't the same :cry: ...

3. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Wolf, do you post this retarded drivel for any purpose, or just because you have nothing better to do with your life/time? Maybe if you didn't act like such a defensive jackass you wouldn't be a scapegoat? You're starting fights with people sho are barely talking to you, just shut up and crawl back into your box until you grow up.

No one can blame the soldiers, they do their job. You go into the army and say, no I won't follow the President's orders, and then see how much of your ass doesn't get blown off. This is Bush's fuck up, not those kid's.

Now who exactly is the idiot who started this whole damn debate?

5. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I think you win the dumbass of the year prize...
    Now if you're talking about Baal, he has on many occasions attacked for no reason. If you're talking about Jar, I don't see how you can find my post any less rtarded than his. What, you expect me to just sit back while people flame me? I've done it before, and it doesn't work. Now maybe you see it as being a defensive jackass, but really, it's just called having a backbone.

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I call it being a whiny little shithead. Yea, Jar might have a few stupid posts, I know I have quite a few gems, but you seem to be a little below par. Maybe if I beat a dog in the head with a brick a few times then let it post you'ld have something along you're intellectual level.

And just because you seem to like pegging out infinitesimal points and criticizing people on them, learn to use the quote system you stupid shmuck, it's not that complicated. And get a new insult while you're at it, dumass is getting boring. Maybe if you put a little effort into your posts, and your flames, they wouldn't be so horrendously substandard.

7. Wolf

Wolf New Member

It's so like someone as pathetic as you to point out something as irrelevant as my quoting mistake. Whiney shithead. Jee, I think I've heard that one before, you fucking hypocrite. See, you'll just ignore the points make in my post, and then flame like the pathetic shit you are.

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Wolf, stop picking fights with everyone. Each time your already-low image takes another battering. Save your dignity man. You're not displaying backbone, you're displaying how inferior you are in every aspect. Your point of view is warped by your barely developed teenage mind, and thus you see everything you participate in as a victory for you. Give it up.

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

What points did you make Wolf? You said you had backbone. I said I thought you were a whiny little shithead. You said Jar's said retarded things. I addressed that. You insulted me in the first line, but that was so horribly weak I let it slide. The only point I didn't really cover was Baal, and I really don't give a shit what your relationship with him is.

Yes, you probably have seen whiny shithead before, I don't think you're blind. But I haven't used the same tired old insult in almost have my posts on this page have I?

10. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Jar had so much trouble being a teenager, with all that acne, and the raging hormones forcing him to try to fuck anything he could see. I really feel sorry for him...

11. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

If you want, Settler, we could get Jarinor or Jinxed to unblock my Silvio Account so I could write really angsty, stupid, and meaningless posts on that, so that you all had a scrape goat.

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You seem quite capable of achieving that with your current account...although I'm not sure if it was intentional or not.

13. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

I meant moreso.... more than I already do.... but I figured that would be implied by my above message, but since it wasn't, I'll say it for all you fuckwits: the above message has an implied "more than already" within it. Thanks.

14. Settler

Settler Member

I see no difference.

15. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Who is twillights hammer again jar? I just can't remember him.

16. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

17. Settler

Settler Member

Slash Silvio, slash someone else, briefly...eh, no-one important, anyway.

18. DEATH AT THE DOOR

DEATH AT THE DOOR New Member

Now for some time I try to be as nice as I can which was one of the reasons I didn't flame back Twilight's Hammer.

Our Host!