Maximum followers

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Parmanian, May 27, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Canis

Canis New Member

Since you were kind enough to ask twice, yes it's the same game. The original was released in 1988 or thereabouts. PoR2 is so bad you can get it from Amazon for $3.

Play it unpatched. I dare you.

2. jazzkit

jazzkit New Member

When I asked Jayna to join me she said I was too magical and she wanted someone more technological. Is there a way around this?

Also, who is Dog?? I haven't come across anyone named Dog. And I have looked all over Ashbury...Maybe I killed him accidentally :eek: Unlikely though cos I'm pretty angellic

3. Resident Master Vampire

Resident Master Vampire New Member

You'll have to get 20 charisma... or was is master of persuasion to overcome this... or you could do it the hard way and learn more tech.

Dog is literally a dog. :lol: He is next to an inn in Ashbury. You'll find him being kick by a ninny. If you don't rush up there and save him, he'll die. :cry:

4. jazzkit

jazzkit New Member

Oh!!!...(giggle) an actual dog!!! Ok, I'll go find the dog. Thanks 0:)

P.S. I don't get guns and contraptions in the real world let alone in a world I get to manipulate myself. I'm almost 100% magical. It's not easy cos I can't travel by train. Still learning though. Wish I had a manual. Had to figure it all out my myself.

5. Resident Master Vampire

Resident Master Vampire New Member

You can get the manual at Terra Arcanum's downloads section.(If its still there :???: )

6. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

If you don't go to dog as SOON as you arrive in ashbury the guy kicks him to death but since he is still laying there just ressurect him and hes yours.

as for jayna you have to be at least 11 technical. if you want her early and still want to be magical, the only suggestion is to start out techy and then turn it around. it only takes 2 spells to offset those 11 tech points.

Parmanian

PS I thought I tried to increase the cha over 20 (playing protege) and it wouldn't work. Thanks shadygrove for pointing out patched version exception!

Our Host!