Master Firearms fix (upgrade to follow?)

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by jfkoski, Oct 30, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. jfkoski

jfkoski New Member

This probably won't mean much to people here, because we have the coordinates already, but this is my fix for the Master of Firearms to mark your map. For the novice this is important, because there's a fate point involved if you can do the Vooriden Quest before Stringy Pete gives it to you. Another file of mine has flags for good/bad dialog lines so that he won't give you this if you express shock and/or horror at his disfigurement. I'll track them down later.

01655MASTER_FIREARMS.dlg
    {113}{Perhaps you would be interested in learning more of our Order? If so, you should visit the monastery in Vooriden. You will find it most enlightening.}{Perhaps you would be interested in learning more of our Order? If so, you should visit the monastery in Vooriden. You will find it most enlightening.}{}{}{}{}//CHANGED TOWN
    {114}{Thank you. I just might do that. Where is Vooriden?}{}{5}{}{300}{}//CHANGED TEXT AND GOTO

//NEW LINES
    {300}{Great, I'll show you... [he shows you on your map.]}{Great, I'll show you... [He shows you on your map.]}{}{}{}{mm 26}
    {305}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}

I was planning to post this after I finished the upgrade which should allow you to convince him he doesn't need penance, and will give you his gun. People have said they don't like his wimpy penance-ending.

Our Host!