Making Kindred?

Discussion in 'Vampire Discussion' started by henk, Aug 20, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. henk

henk New Member

Do you guys think one can choose and make some humans into one of the kindred. Embrace them into a vampire of your own clan etc or can you only use mortals when you need blood and not make them into vampires...I you could embrace them they could become some npc allies or so...

2. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i dont think anyone would be very happy being turned into a vampire against their will, they'd probably want to kill you, not become your bitch. remember the first vampire game?

3. henk

henk New Member

What I mean is if I get to be allowed by our clan sire (if that is possible) to embrace someone,do think then we can make some npcs into a kindred then....?Sure there must be some npc in the world who wish to be embracerd....

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i really wouldnt expect this game to be exactly like the pen and paper version, i'm sure tsimize (or whatever) still wont be able to rip your bones out of your body or make your head shrink from across the room (myfavorite), and malkavians probably wont have any control over how it makes people hallucinate etc. whether or not we think theyll let you make kindred is irrelevant, and if you do make kindred in order to gain followers at one point or another it will probably be scripted plot stuff, not just free form vampire making

Our Host!