Making a Stash in Tarrant ?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by symban, Nov 29, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. symban

symban New Member

Hi, I was wondering whether the chests / barrels (of course not trash bin ones) replenish in time in Tarrant?

I want to use one as a Stash (maybe like the ones in the Warehouse we cleansed from rats) to put excess of the stuff. But I fear they may replenish after sometime (like 1 month ingame time), and I may lose all those things which happened to me in another game before.

Does anyone has any knowledge on a safe point that can be used as a stash.
    If possible I would love to use the rat infested warehouse, as I dont want to break in somewhere in this chars role play.

any help is appreciated thanks in advance.

2. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Don't stash in shops, don't stash in rubbish bins. Any other container will remain as you left it. Don't worry.

Other games have evaporated my stash too, but Arcanum is very storage-friendly. The rat-warehouse is a popular storage point, use it without fear.

3. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Either the rat house, or that bandit hideout in the closed sewers. The rat house is obviously much less walk, but hey, you can own a cozy underground lair especially suited for villains, mad scientists and black mages!

You could buy the Bates house as well, provided something unfortunate happens to Gilbert Bates.

4. Arkain

Arkain New Member

Wait, what?

5. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Yep, you can buy the Bates mansion for 100.000 gold provided that there is no current Gilbert Bates there to own it.

6. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Member Supporter

Is that true for all kinds of containers in the rat-infested warehouse? It has a barrel before the warehouse (but within the walls that enclose both of Poughs warehouses), a "wooden chest" from the description but with the picture of a drawer in the smaller warehouse, 2 wooden chests in the larger warehouse and 2 crates - all safe to store in?

When I free the warehouse from rats for the quest does the owner not talk about selling the warehouse? So is there a risk to lose anything stored in there after a while?

Our Host!