Magnus problem

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by gamenut, Feb 14, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. gamenut

gamenut New Member

I was on the quest to get the bow for the master bowman and i got to the point that they have skeleton archers behind rocks and Magnus died. I killed the archers and tried to revive him, but I got a message along the lines of "You cannot revive this character." Has this happened to anyone else? I had to reload the game because Magnus was my only tech person and he was useful to have around. Any help on why this happened would be appreciated.

2. pdsullivan

pdsullivan New Member

It is possible, however I may be mistaken, that his technological aptitude caused the Resurrect to fail; many times I or other members of my party would attempt to heal him, it would only rarely be successful. If I am right, then you might have to attempt multiple times before successful resurrection. So perhaps try the tech equivolent or that master healer in Qintarra can resurrect characters (Fawn?). But you loaded the game so it makes little difference whatever the case.

3. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Did you try to resurrect him using a spell or that resurrection thingie you can buy from healers? If you tried a spell his tech aptitude might be the reason.

4. gamenut

gamenut New Member

Magnus only had a tech aptitude of about 50. I tried to resurrect him as many times as I could without passing out.

Our Host!