Maelstrom

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Sheriff Fatman, Oct 28, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

I was just thinking about unusual settings for RPG's (like Arcanum has) and remembered one I played about 16 years ago.

It was called "Maelstrom" and was set in Restoration Europe. There wasn't really any magic, but there were all kinds of interesting skills, like poisoning and herb lore and such. Does anyone else remember it?

It was cool to play something fantasy that didn't revolve around elves, dwarves, etc. It's not that I have anything against all that, but it's been done a lot and variety is good after all.

Has anyone got any suggestions for RPG's that are unusual?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sheriff Fatman on 2001-10-27 20:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sheriff Fatman on 2001-10-27 20:12 ]</font>

2. ZenMasterVex

ZenMasterVex New Member

sure

yeah, i got one... it's a pen and paper RPG called "Orange Road"... and it's unusual in the way that it sucks big donkey... well, you know. Worst RPG i've ever seen in my life.

Our Host!