Lose my concentration?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Phoenix, Jun 19, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Whenever I try to teleport it says I loose my concentration. I have never played as a mage before. What can I do to correct this?

2. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

I haven't played a mage yet but my GUESS is that INT may be low or MA is low. You need a combination of the three. you already have WP to cast spell so look at the other two!

Parmanian

3. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Hmm, I think I may have had an amulet on that increased my MA and I took that off. That might have done it.

4. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Basically, your MA is too low. If you're tech aligned at the time you will get lots of spell failures. Low MA can sometimes result in spell failures, but they are few and far between. Most likely the spells just don't do much (ie. damage, or they won't unlock high level locks etc).

5. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

It is not the MA. A friend on another forum has had teleporting techies. It is probably a lack of WP. There is a point in the blessing sequence where you pick up 2 WP. Then you loose it. You need 18 WP to teleport.

If you are not yet patched, it might be different. I am not familiar with the Teleport spell in the unpatched game.

6. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

It was my WP. I had the necklace with Mannox's finger on it and it gave me +1 WP and I had taken it off so I couldn't teleport.

Our Host!