Lord of the Damned-WTF? (Possible Spoiler)

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Acacia22, Sep 10, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Greenleaf The Summoner

Greenleaf The Summoner New Member

I killed him by accident. I send my Ogre Guardian to the room and he got killed (ofcourse), but then the Lotd servants attacked and killed the Lord themselves, so then I just killed the last 2 servants with a demon.

I dont know if its a bug or what, but many creatures attack their own kind, if the monster is attacked by summoned monster. Fire elementals in the pit of fire were easy to kill one by one this way.

2. Vassago

Vassago New Member

Absolutely...although I thought the film "Hideaway" was better than the book -- mainly due to the soundtrack and the adorable Alicia Silverstone. The guy who played Vassago (Jeremy Sisto) had a Richard Ramirez-esque aura of pure insanity about him! In the medieval grimoires, and more recently, the Book of Ceremonial Magic (Arthur Edward Waite), Vassago is actually a good spirit invoked to discover a woman's deepest secret.

BTW, Saint, I read the exceedingly long thread regarding Baldur's Gate 2 vs. Arcanum on the other board and I must say that I side with you...Arcanum destroys BG2.

3. Acacia22

Acacia22 New Member

Vassago,
    I have yet to see BG2, but I know that Arcanum surpasses the first BG by miles, I'm playing both at present and I'm finding BG to be a Mickey Mouse game in comparisson.
    Is BG2 just as linear as BG1?

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

I forgot all about BG2 but I'm looking forward to buying the expansion unless someone makes a commentary how bad it is.

Our Host!