Lionfart

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bryant1380, Jun 18, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Which one do you want the mostest bad?

1. Lionfart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Greyhawk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gothic II

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Fallout:BoS Yeah, that's it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Lesbian Spank Inferno: The Return of the Carpet-Munchers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

ARRRGGGGGHHH!!!!! SEPTEMBER!!!! Too long, too long......

Oh well, I'd rather they pushed it back even further, and get the thing right.

Guys, I'm more excited about this than I've been for any game in a long time. I know I started out talking about Lionfart, but I've just been totally swept away by all the reading I've been doing on ToEE. I'm definetly thinking that it's gonna be my "big game purchase of the year". (I'd also love to get Lionfart and Gothic II, but time will tell.)

In other news, I'm starting a new job Monday, so maybe the money situation will be a little less depressing.

(EDIT) I should also add that I've never ever played a party game, so I'm about to piss myself with excitement.

2. xento

xento New Member

Congrats on getting your new job. I hope you enjoy your new profession, or perhapse an old one... Oh, who cares? Enjoy it, or else.

Yes, Greyhawk is beginning to sound pretty awesome. I just hope that they use the D&D rules engine properly, and it doesn't crap up the game.

3. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

My apologies for not including Bloodlines, Jar. As I was unaware of ToEE, so too was I unaware of Bloodlines. Really, what got me going was looking into Lionheart, and then reading your thread reminding us about the front news page. I visited the news page, visited the ToEE forum here at T/A, saw DarkUnderwear's screen shot of the gelatinous cubes, and my penis started knocking on the underside of my computer desk. I haven't even checked out the Vampire game yet. I'm still riding on a ToEE-lust high. Thanks for reminding me about T/A's news page, Jar (on which you do a fine job). It's thanks to you for my newest infatuation.

So, when I lie down at night, nestled in the bales of hay and listening to the quiet breathing of my goats, I'll start to think of you and ToEE. And I'll start to furiously give myself Cookies®, all thanks to you.

Grrrrrrrrr.

Consider yourself moved upon.

4. Sethmage

Sethmage New Member

The game is suppose to be so close to the rules (AD&D 3.5) that you might start buying the 20D dice just to make sure the PC is doing this right.

5. xento

xento New Member

That may be, but I hope that they do a good job, anyway.

*quickly dressed up in goat suit and lies down in retard's barn*

Our Host!