level 127 patch 1.0.7.4 fr

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by Belenos, Jun 18, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Belenos

Belenos New Member

Hi all,

I have download the lvl 127 patch for 1.0.7.4 executable but it doesn't work.
    This is a starting error "wrong disc inserted":cry: .
    Maybe because I have the french version.
    I didn't find lvl 127 no cd or lvl 127 fr patch.

Anyone have a link or can explain me how crack my executable? :D

2. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

While I do have the information you're seeking, I can't give it you unless you can prove that you actually own the game somehow. (I don't want to violate the EULA.) Of course to be able to use a crack that one would have to be French I believe, so I might not be able to help you even so.

Just a general hint if you can't find stuff though:
    Google is your friend.

And when I say that I really mean it, with Google you can find just about anything.

3. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

He could prove it if he'd take a photo with the CD box and a paper saying "fuck you".

4. Xz

Yes he could. And since I AM being an ass, he rightfully should. :p

5. Grusewittz

Grusewittz New Member

English NoCD, "patch" should work with french Arcanum, since all game translations are only simple replacements for dialogues and .mes files.

6. Belenos

Belenos New Member

Thanks for reply

I don't have courage to do the photo assembly. :D but I can find the french crack... and fuck you I bought the game !:lol:
    I know i can adapt english nocd for have french dialogue, "very" simple as u say but i don't find executable nocd and lvl127...
    I have try Google ... :)

7. Xz

Fine, I'm in a much less of an ass-mood today. so I've now PM-ed you the link.

8. Bob Morane

Bob Morane New Member

Hello i have french arcanum too and i get this error too. I searched google, that's why i'm here (google sent me to this forum when i searched it) so if someone could tell me how to make lvl127 patch work with french version i would be grateful. Oh BTW is it possible to install car-arcanum on top of this? I read i need to install it first but then will the lvl127 patch work for me?

Concerning the legal issue, i will just say Mindscape has re-published arcanum in it's "old games collection" and it costs around 5 euros (should be something like 4 dollars), do i really have to prove i didn't spent hours downloading a game i could buy for so little money? :p

9. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

You can install Car Arcanum on top of the 1.0.7.4 patch, but I think it converts all of the text to english. Also, you can put the level 127 patch on top of Car Arcanum, but you want to make sure you install the level patch after you install the car mod.

10. Bob Morane

Bob Morane New Member

Well it's OK for me to have english texts, however i will have troubles with the cd protection if i try to install level 127 patch with my french version cds (i think it's simply because the cds don't have the same name, so the game does not find the cd in my drive and refuses to start)

Xz has the answer, Belenos should have it too, i hope one of them will come here.

Our Host!