Let's Play - Yay or Nay?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xiao_Caity, Oct 19, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Would you let Xiao run a Let's Play here at HoL?

Poll closed Oct 26, 2009.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. WTF is a Let's Play?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

The game releases in three days time. It'll be at least a week after that before my physical copy arrives, but I'll hopefully have the emulated version I'll be using for the LP before that. (It never ceases to amaze me how quickly things are emulated these days.)

As November is the NaNoWriMo, likely the first few updates will be a little sporadic, but I assure you there WILL be updates. And I'll let you guys vote on all kinds of things. I even have somewhere I can host all this so I can keep the images and the LP in the same place.

2. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

I'm jumping up and down clapping my hands at the moment in anticipation.

3. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Hey, fuck off.

4. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

:-o Bad mental image! BAD! NEED BRAIN BLEACH!

5. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Attractive people is a bad image for you? Oh how I woe you.

6. Charonte

Charonte Member

Vain people who can't understand a three letter word sure are for me, though.

7. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

You probably think this song is about you.

8. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Dude, Zanza, seriously, with that avatar you will NEVER get me to believe you're attractive because I've mentally associated you with... that. *shudder*

And you obviously have no idea what Woe actually means. Here's a book, it's called a Dictionary. Please use it.

9. Charonte

Charonte Member

You probably think I give a shit. I was calling you out on your poor English, deal with it.

10. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

Someone is having a bad day. :)

11. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

The first sentence that crossed my mind was: Woe for the sins of a darkened soul, stubborn sins, fraught with death!

12. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

He's Tasmanian. Is there such thing as a good day?

and the answer would be "when his female relatives aren't menstrating." Sorry Char, had to make a Tasmanian Joke sooner or later. XP

13. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Tasmania, enough said. Oh and because I want to be petty, I was calling you out on your poor Carly Simon knowledge, deal with it.

Xaio, here's a website, please use it.

14. Charonte

Charonte Member

Aww, look at that. Zanza feels like being petty everyone. Three cheers? You weren't calling me out on anything, I read your post as obnoxious and unnecessary in an admittedly shit mood and responded in kind. I didn't know it was Carly Simons, and I don't particularly care either.
    I don't even know how you related that to Tasmania.

Also, let's run through some things:
    -You call yourself 'attractive', misusing woe in the process
    -Xiao tells you she can't find you attractive, and to use a bloody dictionary.
    -You send her to a self-help for emo's page which has nothing to do with anything, as far as I can tell.
    Oversensitive much?

DarkFool, atleast you had the good form to make up a new one. Most people just read them out of books which is the annoying part. Did you want to write the date on your calendar or something?

15. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

16. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

I'm sensing a bit of a white knight syndrome here, hoping you can pick up on the internet perhaps because of your shared location. How is that working for you by the way? Would you prefer me to have put 'unto' in that previous sentence with woe? Would that really help you with getting by one day at a time? Once again my reply has gone way over your head because you obviously have not made any observations of Xiao's personality except those through your rose coloured glasses.

I swear you are almost as bad as a teenager screaming pvp happened on WoW.

edit: Nice Davis, I was going to link that earlier but thought Charonte probably wouldn't understand the reason to liking it, like most everything else I've said in this thread.

17. Charonte

Charonte Member

Excuse me? I have been in a committed relationship for the last 2 years - and despite the fact they've been in and out of hospital for the last 6 months I have not once wanted to "pick up on the internet" with someone I've never met with a not-so shared location.

My misreading of your posts has nothing to do with my perceived personal life and everything to do with putting up with arrogant idiots like yourself who think they're infinitely more capable of "sensing" situations on a day-to-day basis.

I can't believe you're still prattling on about the woe thing, either. I already told you I was just calling you out on your english, once again, deal with it. In my last post I was asking what the hell that emo self help page had to do with anything. I thought you were being oversensitive, and if I was wrong you should have pointed out what you did mean instead of coming out with some false, bullshit opinion.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong. I'm just going to go to bed and forget about the whole fucking thing.

Oh, and I suggest you stick those rose colored glasses somewhere else, zanza. I was in no way holding any of that against you, but making assumptions about my personal life was entirely uncalled for.

18. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

19. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

All of you quit being crybabies.

20. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Zanza, grow the fuck up before I find a way to come over there and kick your arse into the middle of the fucking SUN for being such a whiney little bitch. We called you on your shitty grammar and misuse of a word. Deal with it. This is House of Lords, bitch, and when you fuck up we're gonna call you on it. Learn to spell, learn to use a dictionary, or just fuck off.

White Knight Syndrome? Here? Are you insane? :lol: That's some seriously funny shit.

Our Host!