Lets make it short

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Maniac, Nov 6, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Maniac

Maniac New Member

Damnit!I started a roleplaying topic and look what it has become!

2. jagz2001

jagz2001 New Member

back on topic.....

"Ah, what a grand city!" Jagz thought to himself as he walked through the catwalks of Quintarra, "It certainly is a nice change from the caverns of home, but it will never replace them." He sighs. He has been thinking of his home in the mountains since he left on his journey to find his mother. You see, Jagz is a very rare breed, a Dwarf-Elf breed. He was brought up in his family's mines, and has never been associated with magick, so he was a technologist. He walks up to Maniac, and asks, "Have you seen a female elf named Lianna?"

3. Maniac

Maniac New Member

"Wow you're a tall dwarf!Why would a dwarf be looking for a freaking elf?I do NOT asociate with elves.By the way do you know where I might get lots and lots of TNT?"

*I stared at the strangely looking dwarf waiting for answers*

4. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

"Did you hear me BOY!? MOVE OUT OF MY WAY! What the... Where are you going anyway?"

The Constable was used to seeing filthy drifters around town but this one was certianly the worst of the lot. Diffinitely half elven but what the other half was he did not wish to guess. He felt an urge to help the boy and this made him feel uneasy as it was not his nature. The rag of a fellow already had one of those "preists" tending to him anyway.

"Where did you wonder in from anyway? you look like hell you do!" The thickly built man with exotic feature looked up with weary eyes.

"Forgive me M'lord for a feel as one lost in this world. Verily having just visited deaths door I wouldst dine no further at her table this day...."

The constable stared first at the wounded mass that had just spoke to him, and then to the priest who held him up and only surged his shoulders with uncertianty.

"L-L-Listen SIR, I don't know where you've come from but you've got no cause to speak down to me in that manner! Now I may not know much but i do no one thing you'd best get yourself to visit Ole' Doc, he'll fix you up. If yer lookin fer work come on back and I might have somthin fer ya."

The tired man nodded his head slowly. "I thank thee for thine kindness and once again I pray thee forgive my trepass..." The Constable watched the man wandered off towards Doc's place.
    "As if this town wern't strange enough..."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eros Rex on 2001-11-24 12:52 ]</font>

5. Maniac

Maniac New Member

Well he really looked ugly ,Constable, thought he looked like a dwarf a little

6. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

There was a rustle in the shadows nearby, and from them stepped a tall humanoid. Its race was obscured by the darkness, as was its sex, yet everyone was intensely attracted to the stranger.

7. Maniac

Maniac New Member

Hmmmmmmm...An interesting creature...

(By the way come post to my other new topic "The Quest for the Scroll of Forum Resurrection" I think it could become an interesting topic)

Our Host!