let us .... the beach .... can make ... contact Mr ... or...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by carlstar, Aug 19, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. carlstar

carlstar New Member

Hi everyone. You're looking good and whats the deal with airline food.
    You may remember me from such glories as "it looks like rain" and who can forget my nomination for best supporting actor in "one more as my shoes arn't tied". hahahah, we had a laugh then didnt we. Gerry was on the run and they were starting drug trials to see if they could build a super soldier. I guess it had to end.

Anyone got ummm, new stuff.
    Hows the weather.
    **crack**
    Ice broken.

I dont intend to read lots of threads as there is so many, so if i repeat something; just start flaming me. You know you want to.

2. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

3. carlstar

carlstar New Member

retard goes searching

I never thought so many familiar people would still be here. i guess rasta thingy, the one who had brain eating lice in his head was wrong (it sounds like i left because of him now, not good). Here is a site just for you retard and anyone else who clicks on the link.

http://www.noapologiespress.com/futureretard/intro.html

Is it wrong to go to search engines and type in names and such things and then look at all 100 or so results that come up just because, well i can.

4. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Swee-eeet!!!! My own web site!!!

Err, um, yeah, FutureRetard all the way!! Buncha homos. And stuff.

5. carlstar

carlstar New Member

i can see you retard. im standing at the window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Retard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As Retard, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way. You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times. Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you. In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents. You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems. Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem. You enjoy making others happy and you never let your own problems "get you down" for any length of time, even though you do tend to worry too much at times. Your optimism can be a source of inspiration to others as well as yourself. In close personal relationships you are usually thoughtful and considerate. However, your natural interest in others, coupled with your sympathetic reaction to problems, could draw you into emotional situations which may be difficult to get out of. Health weakness would appear as skin conditions or ailments relative to the liver. A tendency to overeat quick-energy foods aggravates any health problems.

Thats what they say at kabalarians.com. Dont worry im not really stalking you retard. in fact i will now stop. i just thought it was interesting that they have retard as a name

6. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

My God. You have no idea how close all of that is. I'll post something longer, gotta run right this second........

7. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Hey, Carlstar! I was just thinking about you the other day when some of the degenerate Aussies were dissing your folk.

Glad you're back. Glad we proved all the shit-kickers who said we'd all be disappeared within six months wrong as well.

8. carlstar

carlstar New Member

Sheriff. honestly i missed your ass the most. I think thats some sort of joke but dont quote me.
    Oh and if people were down on us dirt eating sheep shaggers then well, fare enough but just remember that we keep warm and have no malnutrition here, not to mention the low human teenage pregnancy rate.

Maybe i will have to look up sheriff now

9. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

LIke I said, I thought of you when they were dissing the Kiwis. Admittedly, I thought "Yeah, if Carlstar was anything to go by, they're dead right ..."

My Ass says hi. He says he's glad you're back, but watch out for the wise cracks

10. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Re: i can see you retard. im standing at the window.

I guess.
    True, very true. Especially the scattering and disorganized part.
    I do consider myself a people-person. Hence my sales job. Well, I'm not in sales any longer, now in an laborer position, but it is frustrating as hell. I would like to do something else. I think being a newspaper comic/cartoonist would appeal to me.
    Good-natured? I think I am. About the advice part, that's dead on.
    Ummm, kinda. I do enjoy making others happy, and I do tend to worry too much at times, but my problems DO get me down for lengths of time, sometimes unhealthy lengths.
    Not really what you would call an optimist. Not a pessimist either.
    True, true. ESPECIALLY the "drawing myself into emotional situations." VERY true.
    Hmm.. My liver seems fine. I do have fair skin and I burn easily. Also I had acne pretty bad for a couple of years.

Damn, do I have nothing to do, or what?

11. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

it's nice to see you again Carlstar, finally get through all the sheep? :lol:

12. carlstar

carlstar New Member

Australians and their sheep envy. you know you can never get through all the sheep, nor would you want, anyway i learnt to type with my toes.

13. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

... because your hands are too busy with the sheep :ponder:

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You crazy New Zealanders. That must explain the lack of woollen products here at the moment¹.

¹There may or may not be a lack of woollen products at the moment.

15. carlstar

carlstar New Member

middleish

sounds like you aussies dont need wool, big dry and all, surly its hot right there. Also we like to keep the best here. Not like some places that do there best to kiss the arse of USA. Not trying to say you aussies are a little usa oh, gee, i am.

Speaking of hot, wheres JINX these days.
    Took me a day to come up with that reply. oh yeah im onto it. Dance for me JINX dance but only if you want to.

16. tzehoong

tzehoong New Member

He'll be back in four days, don't ya fret.

Hope he doesn't get mad at the amount of spam I've managed to post. I do like contributing long, intelligent posts but my brain-power is more prioritised towards other things, seeing as I'm in the middle of my finals.

17. slagger21

slagger21 New Member

18. Notharah

Notharah New Member

SLAGGER!!!!!!!!

are you back for good this time????? 'cause then we can continue with our MotU story..

I hope you don't mind me taking up your character once....... if you do... sue me 0:)

Our Host!