Let the sex begin.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JustaFishInaJar, Oct 11, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I stand by my statement. (And besides, I kinda like Jerry Springer, just because it's so incredibly stupid and outrageous that it's got 'Attraction of the Grotesque' written all over it.)

2. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

3. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Jerry Springer is the modern equivalent of Circus Sideshows, but without the smell.

4. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

I used to think it was funny.....that was until they started making you pay like 20 bucks for pay per view episodes out here in Aus where all they did was turn off the censor on breasts. Only problem was the censors belonged to women in excess of 400 pounds 90% of the time.

5. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

And that's why I'll stick to the NORMAL Jerry, thanks.

6. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

So, I just watched this show, and it's fucking awesome. I've never seen this much drama and nudity at once. Though I do find it peculiar, that the first thing that comes to mind for these women, who are fighting each other, is to get naked. Seriously what the fuck is that? That's not normal behaviour. I'm not complaining though.

Edit: Actually I am complaining, I have the same complaint Tel had. It's like a car accident, you can't look away.

7. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Did I or did I not say that it's the Attraction of the Grotesque?

8. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

Personally, fish and I like Maury best. The "You're NOT the Father!" dances rock.

9. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Ah, Maury Povich. Some of the women on that show are just embarassing. "Fifteen tries and you still don't know who the daddy is? Lady, you're a complete whore." Some of those victory dances are awesome, you can practically hear the fanfare in the background.

10. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

We watched one where the girl had tested over thirty men, all of whom she slept with in one night at a bar. None of them was the father. The show ended with a plea of "If you were at this bar on this night, please call us." Fucking awesome trainwreck humanity.

11. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Whoa. That's 'Special'. The mind boggles - how was she able to walk the next day?

12. Ramidel

Ramidel New Member

Because she fell asleep about halfway through and the orgy went on without her?

13. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

I don't think being aware or not during the sexings has anything to do with feeling the physical after-effects and, in this case, being able to walk the next day. Unless you're suggesting that the gentlemen, instead of continuing their job without her awereness, thought that a conscious male is a better mating partner than a unconscious female and that's how it was for the rest of the evening, but that would be forgetting that those males were of the human species.

14. Ramidel

Ramidel New Member

Well, I did specify "without her." And given that none of them impregnated her, the certainty of "human species" may be questionable.

15. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

That could be intepreted as both "without her participation" and "with her participation but without her awereness", hence my reply.

Hormonal contraception is a fine thing, is it not?

16. Xz

The only logical interpretation of "without her" is well, "without her". Like she was not there any more.

17. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

But if she's unconscious, she isn't there with her mind/awereness, is she now?

Aw bollocks, now I'm not sure if it's me trying to look to deeply into that expression, is it's a way it can be understood in Polish but not in English or is it neither and any minute now everyone is going to jump out of the hiding with baloons and half-naked dancers laughing and singing "Got you there for a minute, didn't we, oh didn't we?"

18. Xz

I don't know about Polish, I gave up on that, too many consonants.

19. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Well it depends on whether or not you want to move into the concepts brought forth by Hegel, Nietzsche and Heidegger, mainly the ones focusing on 'being' and 'self conscious'

20. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

Our Host!