Just as the economy is in a slump, so is the board. =p

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Feb 18, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Is Christina Aguilera sexy/attractive/whatever?

Poll closed Feb 28, 2003.
  1. She makes me want to get the peanut butter and call the dog.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Arrrrggg! Noooo! My eyes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. You must have no life, Snowmane. (Pick this one and I'll kill you. =D)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Because I am utterly bored, and have nothing to do except work, I have decided to make a poll for the general enjoyment of the board. My question concerns this:

[​IMG]

Now, I personally think that she is the most revolting thing I have seen since I saw the horror of the chorus teacher, but your opinions might be different. (This picture, in case you were wondering, is her posing for Maxim.) [And in case you don't know who it is, it's Christina Aguilera. She's just reinvented herself or something. I don't even think she has real hair anymore.]

So, whaddaya think?

Edit: Wow! I'm a Lord! Awesome, d00d!

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Man, it seems like every pop singer is trying to outdo the others...they're just making themselves uglier and uglier in my opinion. What the fuck is up with the mix and match blonde and black hair? Tan is nice, but fake, and a little too much. Light reflecting off her doesn't do much for me either.

About a 3/10.

3. slagger21

slagger21 New Member

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

How do you know?

She is short and very thin. However, being a man and saying she isn't hot proves ones gayness. Christina is a PRODUCT. She was made this way to MAKE CASH.

5. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Yeah, I agree with Jinxed. She's a product. One that I would pay for readily, I might add. I think she is about 7 shades of hot.

6. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

hehe i think that .....she is hot.
    If you are bored and have nothing to do, try making napalm or underwater rugby, the udner water rugby is great fun.

7. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

In some videos she looks good in others bad, this pic is very bad. She's nothing close to beautiful that's for sure but then calling her ugly is too much. Just average I would say.

Oh yeah I picked the last option just to make you visit me. :p

8. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Wow. Just seeing her picture again makes me wish I hadn't already killed a kitten. Just so I could go and kill one. Again.

9. Immortal_Wombat

Immortal_Wombat New Member

I find her attractive, i mean, she's not my type particularly but u can't call her unnatractive, or even average. She's blatently not average. The only thing that pisses me off about people like her is that preteens will immitate her and behave like crack whores, in my view anyone under the age of 13 shouldn't be able to afford thier own CDs, but hey kids have buying power now and it's hear for a good while....bastards. Whatever happened to action man and barbie, whatever happened to kids playing with toys, they're supposed to play with fucking toys, they deny they are children, fuck even the adults deny they're children....bastards....all of them....grrrr......ramble....rant....grrr

10. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I agree with you, Immortal Wombat.

You never should glue your penis to a rhino.

11. Immortal_Wombat

makes you wonder, if they didn't write that on the back of rhinos would someone try it, and then sue for it because they weren't told they shouldn't

12. Milo

Milo New Member

[​IMG]

BUT not in that "picnic in the park, riding a tandem bike" kind of way. More of the "hot slutbag that let's me do things to her butt" way.

13. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I see how that could develop into quite a litigious situation. Why don't they write that on the back of rhino's backs? For that matter, I don't know why they don't hang signs on lion's behinds that say, "Do not insert penis here".

14. Immortal_Wombat

it's difficult to get the signs to stay there, they keep biting them off

15. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Ho ho That pic is hilarious, Milo. Also, as per your "hot slutbag that lets me do things to her butt" -- My sentiments exactly. Hell, I'd let her do things to my butt.

Um, I didn't exactly mean that quite as gay as it sounded...

16. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I see, I see. Wise you are in the litigious lack of foresight as concerned to African wildlife, Immortal Wombat.

They should do something, though. I mean, you know what's gonna happen to the guy that corn-holes a lion.

17. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Since I'm flying to Poland to kick your ass, I might as well visit Jinxed too. :)

[​IMG]

18. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

I may be less selective than some of the "men" who said they didn't think Christina is a fuckin' scorcher, As for my opinion, Milo's pic sums it up pretty well. I can forgive Snowmane for not liking her, seeing as how she's a chick and all. (Although I am somewhat dissapointed there's no potential for a lesbian encounter in her future.) On a side note, Glad to see you back Milo. If we would have known all it takes to get you back was a near to naked, covered in shiny oil picture of Christina, well let's just say it would have been up much sooner. :p BTW where has that asshole Etalis Craftlord been?

19. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Milo makes me laugh. Enough said.

However, I'm also being influenced by a recent Rolling Stone magazine that my brother got, man is the bitch ugly in that.

20. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Slutlina aguilera, i think milo gives a nice decription.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!