John Titor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chunky944, Apr 17, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Trying to bring everyone in your flame war? What did I ever say to you?

2. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

*sprays Sigurd and Wolf with a fire hose* Sigurd. I'm not going to bother replying to your post about my having a desire to suck Stalin's dick, because I don't have one, and because that has to be the most immature post I've read, even after all of Wolf's fire-fights with you and your sister. Wolf stood up for me because I have stood up for him on multiple times in TR, though I occasionally get sick of him. Wolf, stop the fire fight, and don't try to drag anyone in. Sleek, my whole comment about Stalin was a joke. The only thing of communism I like is the whole Sickle/Hammer thing, cause it looks damn cool. ^_^

3. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Dude, I was messing with you. I wasn't even thinking about your claims of bisexuality. I was just mocking Wolf without explaining myself, because he doesn't deserve it. You know I don't hate you, because I never banned you at TR, just gave you homoerotic titles for shits.

4. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Heh, sorry, retard. One of my favourite insults is retard, so I was referring to some idiot coming in here and saying something like that.

Our Host!