Jinxed now officially on T-A staff

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Calis, Dec 15, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. slagger21

slagger21 New Member

stop it borris !!

Borris , if you dont stop these guys will Ban your ass SO high up , You'll hafta take out your shirt to shit !

2. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

I'm really, really sick of writing long replies to Bortiis, mainly because he has admitted that he doesn't read them anyway and I clearly have no hope of probing to him that a discussion does not equal insulting people and spreading bigotry, so I'm going to keep this short, and simple.

It's Jinxed's forum. You are a guest. Show some respect, and treat it like someone's house. That means *not* insulting them for telling you to not insult other people.

I realize that this may be difficult for you, seeing as you were clearly raised by a rock and a volleyball with a handprint on it (I would stoop so low as to insult wolves by saying they were responsible for a travesty such as you).

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Seeing as Communism hasn't died out yet, there can't be new Communism can there? How have I been living on the Moon? It's not like Communism has fallen worldwide - it's still fairly strong in Asia...

Acutally, you obviously don't understand fascism. Facsism is extreme right wing politics, communism is extreme left wing politics. Most of Hitler's propaganda was fascism vs communism, therefore I do know what I'm talking about. I do admit to not being there and not seeing what the guy did, however your description of his behaviour suggest fascist-like and not communist-like. You are also right when you say that I have no idea what fasism is. Could you explain this stunning concept to me please?

Actually, we'd know whether people are looking at it or not - there's a view counter in case you haven't noticed. Or were you too busy flaming others and making broad, inaccurate stupid statements?

4. Etalis Craftlord

What are we talking about?

By the way, has anyone seen anox lately? It's like he died or something...

5. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

I think this is a terrible idea! Sometime in the near future you will look back on this decision with regret.
    I would just like to thank TA for providing us with the opportunity to step back in time this way, so that we may predict the future and declare that Jinxed must not be allowed the over-riding powers such an advancement would entail.
    Again, thanks for creating a forum that alows time-travel and erasure of past posts.

Yours truly,

Richard M. Nixon

6. slagger21

slagger21 New Member

Cheers,Feldon!
    :partyhat: + :throwup:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: s|aGg3r! on 2002-02-09 02:41 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: s|aGg3r! on 2002-02-09 02:45 ]</font>

7. Snobothehobo

Snobothehobo Member

Just a note, Jinxed.

Not all T-A Staff acts like crap.
    LOL

Congratulations.

8. Maniac

Maniac New Member

The quicksilver snobo does it again! :lol:

9. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Well, at least he's improving! His last digging effort lasted 1 year and 5 days!!! :eek:

10. Etalis Craftlord

Our Host!