Jarinor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wolf, Dec 5, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I used to find this "me" thing funny, but it's lost it all now. It's hard to take people seriously when they say "me" all the time. I was never against it, as i thought it would be gone within a day. So Jarinor, please turn it off. If Jarinor won't stop it, could Jinxed or possibly Snowmane do it? Obviously you guys have more POWAHâ„¢ than him.

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

It's not about power, I respect Jar's decision and I'm also confident he'll see the light soon.

3. Wolf

Wolf New Member

What. The. Fuck? So you're just going to say, he's a mod, so he's has the right to fuck up the forum. Do something! Obviously everyone hates it and he's pissed us off enough already. You know, just 'cause he's a mod doesn't mean you have to always agree with him. Sure it was funny for a while. You say he'll see the light. How long will that take? It's been, what? Four or five days? Yeah. It's REALLY getting old,and though I enjoyed it at the start, now it's just plain fucked up. You know, Jarinor's not a mod so he can piss us all off by replacing words for an excessive amount of time. Nor are you a mod so you can put up with this bullshit. Also, anyone who wants to post some shit about having no experience as a mod can go shove your opinions up your ass. I'm posting here to solve a problem not cause one.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out a problem that actually makes a real difference. When I'm reading a post that has "me"s where they shouldn't be really fucks up my reading. Sometimes I have to read a whole sentence again just because of the "me" thing. This my happen to others. I'm not sure. But I'm sure that at least one other person has a problem, whether it's similar to mine or not.

4. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

That about sums things upp. Read what he said again and study board history for a while and you will see that there is nothing to worry about. Now this has potentinal to become nasty so let us just keep it nice he? And NO i´m not a suckupp, i just happen to have seen discussions like this before and they don´t lead anywhere.

5. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Might want to watch out and try not to argue with Jinxed. I threw my oppinions about him out and what did I get, a ban, heh...so just a heads up, you should watch what you say about him.

6. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Wolf, Richard Vorak needs you in his diabolical plans. Don't go and do anything stupid or I'll have to find a replacement for you.

7. Calis

Calis Member

Screw that, get rid of it already! I mean, I know Jar's scary. He's a CS student with no kind of computer skills whatsoever. That makes him a scary guy. But it's no excuse to leave this kind of shit in. "Me" am only half kidding here. GET... RID... OF... IT.

8. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

For goodness sake do you really think it's about being scared? Fuck that. It was his idea and I agreed. If everyone says that it should be taken out then he should take it out. Why he didn't do it yet is something beyong me. I am giving him time to take it out until monday, that was my original plan and I'm sticking to it. Monday is the day I'm getting back to daily work on T-A.

9. Calis

Calis Member

Just so we're clear on this, I don't care either way. I just wanted to do the stuff that retired uberlords are supposed to do, e.g. come in and bitch about stuff without contributing anything useful. :p

10. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Rock on, Calis. I don't even know you (heard of you though) but rock on just the same.

11. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

the worst part of this whole _I=me thing has emtemely fucked up the roleplaying threads :)

12. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Totally, man. As is obvious in many of my other posts, I am very against this awful word switching.

13. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Yay, go Calis, you kick ass!

By the way, will you even be reading this post that I have just posted? :p

(I don't think he will...does he only come on like, during weekends, or is it during holidays? )

14. Wolf

Wolf New Member

C'mon Jinxed. This really isn't fair. It's not like Jarinor's suffering. Some of us are trying to talk about something other thatn sex offenders. It was only supposed to be there for one day wasn't it? Besides, it's only been a few months since Jarinor became a real mod and now he's abusing his power.

15. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Patience have you must, young padwan. Words fixed they be will. Sexy ladies in explosive undies will inva..... got of track there. Have trust and patience will far get you.

Now where is snowmane these days? I mean i have not seen here around for more than one post.

16. Calis

Calis Member

Probably not. :p

17. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

I'm hereish- popping around to read the threads, then I leave. I don't have much spare time, so I'm not posting too much, but don't worry, I'm still here. I haven't been able to catch Jar Jar but I'll keep trying.

18. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Oh, ok. Thanks for answering my question. :)

(Think he'll read that one? )

19. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Well, it's Monday now, and the word switch is still on.

20. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Wolf, you must remeber that although it may be Monday here in Australia, it may not be Monday somewhere else in the world and even if it is you must allow for sleeping and working hours. :)

Our Host!