Jarinor, Darkunderlord, & Snowmane: banned for 7 days

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sleek_Jeek, Mar 17, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

I'm way better at moderating than them.

1. Yes you are.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. YES you are!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I want to have your baby! Take me now!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

These three former moderators will be banned for 7 days as punishment for keeping a locked gravedug thread at the top of the forum for a period of three days in order to carry on a very useless conversation that would have been better carried out over a series of personal messages, not public ones that were dangled in our faces within a locked thread, so we could not comment. Not to mention that this makes them guilty of the same thing for which Twighlight's hammer's account (double possessive? reminds me of my psycho ex gf) had been banned.

During their brief absence I will assume all the duties, and powers of moderation they have been stripped of. Said powers will be restored to them after a 3 week period of suspension that will begin after their 7 day banishment has been carried out.

<font=12>

2. Flink

Flink New Member

3. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

I wonder how long the forum would last with sleek in charge...

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Denied. We'll do whatever we damn well please with locked threads :D.

The same thing was said about me. It's still going strong as far as I can see. That said, I'm still on your side. Sleek Jeek should never get any sort of power here.

5. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

</font>
    Its not about the power, its about the use of power, and I think I told you you couldnt post for seven days!!! You admins are really starting to irk my rage.

6. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Jar or DU, you should do something interesting with Sleek's icon or account, not banning or anything but a nice change of rank to WORTHLESS MOTHERFUCKER or similar sentiments.

7. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Wow do I ever feel left out. I joined the exclusive moderators club before Jar Jar and DU. I guess I'm just too nice.

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

You're still banned though. But I think you've learned your lesson, Snowmane can come back now. Jarinor and DarkUnderlord are both still banned. But watch your step, I've got my eye on you...

9. Quethim

Quethim New Member

A club? Sign me up! :p

10. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Actually, dear friends and foes, I consider the mistake that happened my fault, and while I disagree with Jar for having banned me, but I agree that I fucked up. I should have finished examining that thread before posting a comment, I simply found a point I thought would be interesting to post about, and I posted without thinking. Sorry about that. I don't think any of the three admin/moderators should be banned, as they solely acted on what they thought was right. :)

11. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Ban them all!!! :p

Heh, just kidding. They are good mods and such...just a bit too concerned about the Grave Digging thing...

I think they should ignore the 1 week to like 3 months grave digging situations and such, cause there are people who do take vacations and still are interested in that thread and such...so yeah. :p

I made my point! :p

12. Wolf

Wolf New Member

What the fuck is going on !!!??? THe walls are closing in!

13. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

SHUT UP!!!

I'll kill them later i promise...blabbity blabbity blab must visit www.curchofsatan.com DONT DO IT!

14. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Re: Jarinor, Darkunderlord, & Snowmane: banned for 7 day

So what's this thread about then? :)

There was some discussion as to whether Matt's post was actually grave-digging or not. Basically, there was a vote and the outcome was reported in a public thread. (That being Matt was unbanned). Only about a third of the conversation was seen in public.

15. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Ok ok, fine. You're all unbanned. If Jar had banned anyone else it might be a different story though, but because it was just matt I'll let you guys off the hook this time. Just don't let it happen again, or I'll ban you faster than you can say "power to the people." No more posting where we can't comment either, thats annoying.

16. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

So Sleek, do you belong to the school of thought that "If I say something enough times, it will come true?" Because it sure hasn't yet.

17. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Sigurd, I'll thank you for not patronizing me, you're really asking for a severe beating, I mean banning.

18. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

19. Quethim

Quethim New Member

20. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

He's on "Power", but we (admins and mods) are on Powahâ„¢, which is infinitely better. And more addictive.

Our Host!