Is there a weapons modification program?

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Konig15, Nov 13, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Konig15

Konig15 New Member

Hi, I wanna modify the gun to be more dangerous. How do I go about modifiing the .pro files?

Also, does anyone have a list of the quest item numbers for the desctripion.mes file. I'm particularly interested in the tramakers specticles and the teleporting staff.

2. Krycek

Krycek New Member

I would also be very interested in such a program. But since nobody answered yet, I suppose there is no such thing.

Alternatively I would like to have a comprehensible guide on altering the proto files. Already downloaded and looked at the ArcanumProtoDocs here in the download section. Two out of three files seem to be corrupted or maybe I am just to newbish to open them. The one that can be opened isn't very helpful. The author seems to be writing for advanced modders. I wouldn't even know which program I should use to open proto files.

And Krupp's gun mod is just a little vague for me. The readme gives you such valuable information like "gun XXX has been modified". O RLY? I personally like to know what I am installing.

3. Mr Frost

Mr Frost New Member

Our Host!