Ingrediants of Randomness

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Peter Quincy, Feb 6, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

If there was any random person, place, character, or event you would want to see in a mod, what would it be? (I'm looking for ideas.)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would enjoy seeing some aristocrats or explorers. Like those in the Jules Verne books. Africa in the 19th-century, definetly. The event should be like, you're exploring the deepest of jungles.

3. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Superman.
    Kennedy just died, but shows signs of severe blunt force trauma. Noone else in the presidential limo was injured, but all who were present seem to recall a blue and red streak of something approach just before the assassination.
    You are the main suspect. With god-like powers, the question you must ask yourself is this;
    Will you walk in the open and crush your opposition, or will you work from the shadows to clear your name?

4. Madness

Madness New Member

A zombie game, (maybe FPS) your in this huge city and your trying to get out. Travel in daylight (zombies hate the sun) to find a house to stay in during the night. Houses has integrity and you have a 4 person team, it is up to you as the commanding officer to get out of the city safely with a variety of firearms and different military classes. :)

5. team a

team a New Member

that zombie idea sounds kind of fun - I might make it sometime. Unless I'd be stealing the idea Peter Quincy decided to use... hmm...

6. Slaughter

Slaughter New Member

What about two-party's fights? They where cool in Fallout 2. I would love to see Tarantian Guards fighting Orc Bandits. Maybe we could see wandering merchants, caravans, wars (CALADON versus TARANT NOW!!!), gang wars (Tarantian Gangs duking it out on the countryside, anyone?), Dwarves fighting Ogres, people being robed, etcetera.

7. team a

team a New Member

I'm already going to put a war in the mod I'm working on, but it's going to be about more than that

8. Slaughter

Slaughter New Member

There is going to have fights on random encounters? It's possible to put that on Arcanum? I loved those two party fights in Fallout.

Our Host!