I'm wondering

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gargob, Oct 9, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. gargob

gargob New Member

I decided to do a search on KKK or the Katipuneros. They were revolutionaries who fought againt the Spainards. There were many great heroes among such as Jose Rizal, Andres Bonifacio etc. They were heroic.
    Okay I do a search on google and what comes out is something about a Ku Klux Klan. I have a question who the fuck are they?

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Ku Klux Klan?

Well, from what I know of them, they are a kind of deeply religious American sect that's highly racist, you know, white supremacy people. Known to dress in white garbs and those weird toppy caps, and for burning wooden crosses.

I guess that's all you need to know - at least that's everything I know, and I know I don't want to know more. Loathe them, hate them and despise them for everything they are and stand for.

3. gargob

gargob New Member

They're racists and they use the letters KKK :x :x . I want to burn them all. Now if I go to America and say the Katipuneros/KKK are my heroes. Damn I'm gonna look like a racist. Makes me want to burn those fuckers.

4. Stuart

Stuart New Member

As far as I know/have been told, they take their name from the sound of cocking a revolver, that click-click-klang noise.
    They are also, as mentioned, heavily into killing people that aren't like them or doesn't think like them or are less inbred than them. Or gay. Oh, and then there's the white power/pride thing.
    There's a heavy following in the southern parts of the US, though I have no idea how bad it actually is.
    And yes, they are a bunch of sad, voilent, racist twits.

5. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Just one question, have you been living in a cardboard box all your life?

6. Stuart

Stuart New Member

They might not be a big issue in the Philipines?
    It all depends on what kind of things you read, things you stumble over upon the net or what kind of channels/films/ect you get on tv.

-Stuart

7. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Yeah I know, but that only makes him living in a cardboard box in the Philipines. Even aliens know about the KKK.

8. josh86

josh86 New Member

thats assuming there are aliens.

9. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Ignorance is a luxury, and gargob is a very wealthy man.

A wealthy man living in a cardboard box though. Maybe if the cardboard was very expensive and exclusive...

10. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

They're falling from the sky like flies, the government knows all about them. I mean, they thought the Incas everything they know.

A quote from the movie "The Thing".

Aliens are much like religion. There isn't anything a common person might call actual real proof. You can read about them, see pictures ect, but as a reasonable person I call it when I see it. It's funny though, although there is no real evidence of God people still blindly believe in salvation. Why not aliens? I mean, I think it's much more probable that we are been surveyed by some unknown life form for centuries than some divine force that you can't see. Bible, Koran and other records were rewritten many times through time and those responsible added many things at their own leisure. Scientology is modern day religion. The world is sick and people need to believe in something since beer and Brazilian tv series don't do the trick that well on a grad scale.

11. Ron_Lugge

Ron_Lugge New Member

KKK = teh suck

KKK != fair, right, good, etc etc

KKK = Justice for Death sentince (I really hate racism, sexism, and the ilk. And I'm a white, strait, male. And mostly a republican to boot. Whats wrong here?)

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You lived in the US for a while didn't you? How could you not know who the KKK are?

13. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Actually, being from the backwoods South, even I have never heard of or seen a real KKK Klansman, or heard of a meeting. Yeah, the rednecks would joke about it on the bus..

"Damn, gettin' a lotta niggerrs 'roun here, ain't there, Bobby Joe? Looks like weeza gonna hafta brake out the torches and the hoods. Have us a meet-uhn."

But seriously, I have no idea where one would even go to find a meet-uhn, if they were sick enough to actually want to be a part of all that.

I know that over the internet you don't really know that much about a person or persons, but I think that, unless I'm sadly deluded, I probably would be the closest person to a real live Klansman, and like I've said, I've never seen 'em.

Which, I guess that's not something you fucking advertise, either. But shit. I could tell the entire police force where every cock fight, dog fight, and marijiauna patch is on any given weekend. I think (and hope) that the KKK or 311¹ really are dead except for the sick fucks that get on the internet and make up sites proclaiming they are a Klanner.

¹ 11th letter of the alphabet, is K. 3 K, or KKK. Neat, huh? Next time you're taking a shit in a public stall, and you see 311, that's what it is. "Thanks, Unka Retard," you'll probably say, as you curse the dangling piece that you thought had dropped, but didn't, so you just succeeded in smearing it, ensuring you that your next 10 minutes will be tied up in completely chafing, but never cleaning, your backside.

14. Ron_Lugge

Ron_Lugge New Member

I saw a telivision special a few months back, and the KKK is alive and kicking... albiet, with a (slightly) reformed dogma. And the guy in question was actually handing out flyers. :roll:

15. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Probably because racists in America are cowed enough by the fact that people beat the shit out of people that shout "gook" "nigger" or "kike" at people in a racist manner. If he lives in the phillipines he probably came to California when he spent time here, and the kkk has just about NO presence there as far as anyone is concerned. May be 1 gas station attendant or so, probably more than one ambiguous racist (doesnt realize it when they are being racist) but there aren't enough active kkk members in the majority of states to make a difference. The people to watch out for are drunk rednecks, and skinheads because they get violent. Skinheads actually go out of their way to be randomly violent. My friend told me about a show for the band"TSOL" (true sounds of liberty, a very famous punk band from southern california; suggested listening "code blue") and they play some semiheavy stuff so of course all the tough guy "skin-head punks" showed up. One of these guys thought it would be fn to try to stab someone in the mosh pit and of course my friend stopped it, and told one of the security guards. Later they tried to beat him up and he actually got hurt pretty bad, but broke the skinheads nose (the one with the knife), the kicker is that the girl and my friend were both white. Even that incident is a completely rare sort of thing, and you'd really only run into those kinds of people in a place like that, and even then there are still people who are going to try to stop them as fast as possible.

Rascists are fun to torture too, i think i mentioned putting salami on the hood of someone's car? hats a great trick, if you leave it on all night it takes the paint off (you get a great little faded circle in place of the lunch meat).

16. gargob

gargob New Member

I was born there then moved when I was 3 or 4 yrs. old.

Our Host!